The Painful Truth

Guest Blacksheet

Guest Blacksheet

always agree with things like this to an extent but I've never really understood people that say "driving a nice whip while living at mums etc"

Iam any better by giving my pees every month to some dusty landlord 

When he talks this stuff in interviews its good but really i just wanna hear terminator rapping about knifing mans mum.

Hear what he's saying

But everyone goes on like you cant lose money on the property market and like all road men know how to launder money 

The whole image thing does make me laugh tho niggas got 30k of clothes but aint got money to buy food outright 

:lmao: quotables for days. to be fair though if you are on road buying a rolex or a entry level german is an investment black people are too materialistic so showing of a rolex even if its from 1995 or stuting in a 1 series is better than having that money invested in stocks. niggas from next ends wont care if you have 30 bags invested but will care if you can show a 3 bag rolex

2 hours ago, WhiteB said:

Hear what he's saying

But everyone goes on like you cant lose money on the property market and like all road men know how to launder money 

The whole image thing does make me laugh tho niggas got 30k of clothes but aint got money to buy food outright 

not even 30 bags most of these guys are living off 20-25bags a year max

This is all about the opposite sex. Niggas are too wrapped up in chasing p*ssy. The amount of guys I see where all of their life revolves around p*ssy. Chris Rock said it best about how niggas buy nice cars not because of the car but they know chicks digg it. Trying to impress the opposite sex too much leads to short sightedness. Long term invest in yourself, chicks will always be there and you have something to leave for the next generation.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Pro said:

This is all about the opposite sex. Niggas are too wrapped up in chasing p*ssy. The amount of guys I see where all of their life revolves around p*ssy. Chris Rock said it best about how niggas buy nice cars not because of the car but they know chicks digg it. Trying to impress the opposite sex too much leads to short sightedness. Long term invest in yourself, chicks will always be there and you have something to leave for the next generation.

Agree, these chicks love the short term flashiness though.

Charlamagne said it best Harvard is where chicks need to be throwing the p*ssy.