Women share their sex stories on Twitter..

Guest Blacksheet

18 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

Only mindfuck is hoes that don't want whoredom to be a factor 

You can understand a person wanting to have their cake and eat it.

Man just have to remember that a woman's opinion of herself is the most irrelevant thing on the planet.

• Upvote 4

I don't understand why the heauxish behaviour is being celebrated. Women are supposed to be better than men, they're supposed to hold themselves to higher moral standards. Imagine your mum is contributing to that thread?!, by all means do you, but publicising it on twitter anon or no anon its end times for these modern day women.

15 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

I don't understand why the heauxish behaviour is being celebrated. Women are supposed to be better than men, they're supposed to hold themselves to higher moral standards. Imagine your mum is contributing to that thread?!, by all means do you, but publicising it on twitter anon or no anon its end times for these modern day women.

According to who?

Women will prob also tell you enjoy are supposed to be gentlemen and treat women with love etc, but we all know that ain't how most of us are living

Just depends on where you're standing

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

Cg7cRweW4AAxj6e.jpg

DEVIL IS A LIAR

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you should avoid stories like these :lol: they;ll have you doubting a woman who's done you no wrong

5 hours ago, PascalMoriarty said:

their human beings and equally as much of pieces of shit as us, especially with social conventions thrown out the window.

dare i say getting a good wifeable girl is even easier because of this shop front fuckery.

22 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

their human beings and equally as much of pieces of shit as us, especially with social conventions thrown out the window.

dare i say getting a good wifeable girl is even easier because of this shop front fuckery.

C/S.

These out there girls are only dry snitching on themselves. 

22 hours ago, Pro said:

Co sign

spotting fuckery chicks is easier than it has ever been.

I would agree if I didn't have sisters to know some of these tings slide through the cracks.

My youngest sister used to work in Victoria Secrets, some of the stories I used to hear were madness.

Gal with 22/23 man on the body count, tings walking around with Herpes, I normally pride myself on being able to spot tings but some of these chicks are getting smart.