Admin.

more Zlatan level players in the prem is better for everyone

forces the rest of the league to step up or get left behind

Just now, Zizouz said:

more Zlatan level players in the prem is better for everyone

forces the rest of the league to step up or get left behind

nah mate we good 

would rather zlatan went to everton,chelsea or arsenal

we know it as the theatre of dust right now but it will be restored to fergie days if zlatan joins ffs 

1 minute ago, The Infamous said:

nah mate we good 

would rather zlatan went to everton,chelsea or arsenal

we know it as the theatre of dust right now but it will be restored to fergie days if zlatan joins ffs 

you're telling me if United had Zlatan tear it up this season, it wouldn't force your lot to abandon certain tekd out bottlers?

I know it'd force us to give up on certain guys after seeing what real class looks like

sometimes a bit of short term pain is necessary

Just now, Zizouz said:

you're telling me if United had Zlatan tear it up this season, it wouldn't force your lot to abandon certain tekd out bottlers?

I know it'd force us to give up on certain guys after seeing what real class looks like

sometimes a bit of short term pain is necessary

bro im a zlatan fan 

this is a nightmare. hope he goes madrid or something 

i see what you are saying but fuck that. he would beast in prem aged 35 when guys like vardy and kane can beast zlatan will shut shit down 

Portugal international Eder has made his move from Swansea to Lille permanent, signing a four-year contract with the Ligue 1 club.

Eder, 28, was allowed to join Lille on loan in February having made just two Premier League starts for the Swans after joining them from Braga in July for a reported £5 million. 

The striker was much more effective in France, scoring six goals and making four more in 13 league matches as his side climbed from 15th to fifth in Ligue 1 following his arrival.

On Tuesday Lille announced that the attacker, who has been included in Portugal's Euro 2016 squad, will be extending his three-and-a-half month stay in northern France.

On 5 August 2015 at 1:05 PM, Iceberg said:

Mascherano has told barca he wants to join juventus

Done deal 3 year contract