but what do we expect 

that labour mp shouting him down for the cameras was disgusting

he even takes a quick look behind to make sure someone is filming

don't think they even tried to understand what Livingstone was saying

14 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

that labour mp shouting him down for the cameras was disgusting

he even takes a quick look behind to make sure someone is filming

don't think they even tried to understand what Livingstone was saying

Caught parts before mystery hour on James's show and initially I thought Ken was catching a box.

The whole thing is a joke.

2 hours ago, Iceberg said:

The livingstone thing is a par 

but what do we expect 

Don't remember the last time someone got absolutely ripped from all angles likes this before. Felt surreal watching the jew power unfold that quick. 

Brutal 12 hours. 

Didn't hear anybody talking about Boris comments on Obama and Zak Goldsmith on Sadiq Kahn last week. Double standards are a job

Holocaust = never forget, always in our faces 

Slave trade = move on, wasn't us, can't progress if you keep dwelling on it 

Farrakhan says it best on this 

• Upvote 5

This is the power the jewish Lobby have. Mann is just another dumbass Goyim in their eyes.

Taking what Ken said totally out of context, 

all this anti semitism is nonsense, 

Theyve succeeded in Europe and america..now trying to do this in the UK. 

how did Mann appear there with a camera? it wasnt an LBC camera..just an opportunistic prick.

the good thing is that now alot of people are going out to research what actually happened in 1933..and they will find out that Livingston was correct. 

this repatriation was also called for by zionist leaders in 1913 long before hitler..and the jews refused. 

The headline of the Uk's Daily Express in 1933  before Hitler even had that meeting about repatriating jews read : JUDEAH DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY

• Upvote 3

51tIfOW7HlL._SX299_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This book traces the history of the ancient Khazar Empire, a major but almost forgotten power in Eastern Europe, which in the Dark Ages converted to Judaism. Khazaria was finally wiped out by the forces of Ghengis Khan, but evidence indicates that the Khazars themselves migrated to Poland and formed the cradle of Western Jewry.

Doesn't matter whether you vote Tories or Labour. Left wing or right wing. All are in alligence too...these folks.

Any logical argument and observance in history had on this subject and you're labelled Anti semetic...

To find where true power lays, find out who you can't criticise...

• Upvote 2

crazy how people are so comfortable with picking apart Islam and saying it has no place in modern society but will support Israel

/

Interesting article to read by a Jewish reporter - basically blaming Bradford's supposed anti-semitism on George Galloway. It seems pretty much a smear piece of the people of Bradford, but it is an interesting read.

You wouldn't be surprised by Naz Shah's remarks if you knew more about the city she came from

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/you-wouldnt-be-surprised-by-naz-shahs-remarks-if-you-knew-more-about-the-town-she-came-from-a7005336.html

...Across town, in the constituency of Bradford East, the Liberal Democrat MP David Ward was using Twitter to question how long the “apartheid state of Israel” could last, and tweeting that he too would probably “fire a rocket” if he lived in Gaza. Later, he declared himself “#JeSuis #Palestinian” in the wake of the Paris terrorist attacks on a kosher supermarket, after the Charlie Hebdo massacre.

I did not hear about this. ^^

Thats the thing 

criticise religion all day

criticise islam all day

criticise cathlohism and the pope all day

bang for atheism all day

but dont say a word about judaism or zionism or you'll pay

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VENOM said:

This is the power the jewish Lobby have. Mann is just another dumbass Goyim in their eyes.

Taking what Ken said totally out of context, 

all this anti semitism is nonsense, 

Theyve succeeded in Europe and america..now trying to do this in the UK. 

how did Mann appear there with a camera? it wasnt an LBC camera..just an opportunistic prick.

the good thing is that now alot of people are going out to research what actually happened in 1933..and they will find out that Livingston was correct. 

this repatriation was also called for by zionist leaders in 1913 long before hitler..and the jews refused. 

The headline of the Uk's Daily Express in 1933  before Hitler even had that meeting about repatriating jews read : JUDEAH DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY

But what point are you trying to make though? You've just posted a list of random facts with no context 

Hitler apparently at one point wanted to forcibly repatriate jews to Israel... isn't this just strengthening their need for a country? But you say they refused - I thought you'd like that, seeing as you don't think jews belong on Israel  Honestly don't understand what your point is. 

/

I don't think Livingstone is anti Semitic but his comments were very weird and he didn't explain himself very well. I think if he had made a similar comment about blsck people then vip2 would be in uproar.

/

Re: topic title, the whole point is that they're not criticising Israel, they're making comments like "Hitler was the greatest man who ever lived".

11 minutes ago, Yuri said:

I don't think Livingstone is anti Semitic but his comments were very weird and he didn't explain himself very well. I think if he had made a similar comment about blsck people then vip2 would be in uproar.

How would a similar comment about black people look?

What I got from Livingstone comments is that "Hitler hated Jews, and he one point in time supported creating a state for Jews. Therefore israel existing must be a bad idea and if you support Israel existing you are agreeing with Hitler." 

I'm not an expert on slavery or black history but if yiu want a rough translation I guess it's something like "[insert big pro-slavery person who people abhor] at one point said he thinks it could be a good idea to free slaves". It's like, ok, what are you trying to say? That freeing slaves is bad because he said it? Or that he's a good guy because he said that? It's just a very weird thing to say.

Livingstone - Everything I said is true

The Evening Standard’s Joe Murphy has spoken briefly to Ken Livingstone this morning, who says he will stand by his comments.

Everything I said yesterday was true and I will be presenting the academic book about that to the Labour Party inquiry.

ES reports that the book Livingstone may be referring is writings by the American Marxist historian Lenni Brenner, who wrote the 2002 book 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis.

1 hour ago, Yuri said:

But what point are you trying to make though? You've just posted a list of random facts with no context 

Hitler apparently at one point wanted to forcibly repatriate jews to Israel... isn't this just strengthening their need for a country? But you say they refused - I thought you'd like that, seeing as you don't think jews belong on Israel  Honestly don't understand what your point is. 

/

/

Re: topic title, the whole point is that they're not criticising Israel, they're making comments like "Hitler was the greatest man who ever lived".

Thought Ken was trying to say she was anti-Zionist, not an anti-semite - using Hitler to show that a Zionist doesn't necessarily have to be a Jew.

Reminds me of this

Tweet likening Jamie Vardy's physique to a Schindler's List extra

A tweet by an online gambling company comparing footballer Jamie Vardy to a Holocaust victim has been condemned by the National Holocaust Centre.

Phil Lyons, chief executive of the centre, said the post was "disrespectful" and "inappropriate".

Mr Lyons, from the Nottinghamshire-based museum, said: "The holocaust was the darkest moment in the history of mankind.

"The tweet was thoughtless and unearths a latent anti-Semitism when you strip it all away.

---

Fair enough I understand it's offensive but wtf.

Why these Jews always trying to monopolise historical suffering?