Leicester City - 2015/16 Premier League Champions

User

Crazy Achievement but where do they go from here?

Who do they sign this summer? Where will they finish next season? How will they handle the Champions League?

• Upvote 1

Defo putting pees on them to get relegated 

especially if claudio leaves

but they should invest heavily they have a seriously rich owner(like most clubs now)

Team likely to get torn apart. Will be amazed if they keep the Mahrez, Kantes, Vardys etc.

If they don't. I will be impressed with a top ten finish. Can they keep these players, kick on and sign some quality to help the increased workload? 

Who knows. Good luck to em either way. Made history and will go down in the books regawdliss of what happens next season.

Chelsea have just put in the worst title defence in Premier League history, will they Top that?

This current squad with no signings i think they will finish 10-14th competing in 2 competitions. I Think they could get out of the CL groups but the league form would be effected massively.

Dont think vardy will repeat his season either.

Arsenal have got to go HAM in the market this Summer, Wenger needs to go out on a high.

I think they'll keep most of their squad for next season but none of them will be as motivated.  They will be top seeds and have a pretty easy group in CL so i can see them getting to last 16.

2 Games a week is what's really going to hurt them.  Squad needs a huge investment but they getting 160 mil next season from just TV money.

Any Prem team can splash next season (Providing their wage total is not too high) 

They'll be fighting for Europa imo, don't think they will even have the motivation to win anything again after winning the league. Then the likes of Kante and Mahrez will move to bigger clubs the year after

23 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Arsenal have got to go HAM in the market this Summer, Wenger needs to go out on a high.

lol Wenger doesn't give a shit. Guy's just collecting money

You see when old, senile managers go to Dubai or them places to manage with impunity for stupid money? Wenger has replicated that situation at Arsenal. He's calm.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Drift said:

lol Wenger doesn't give a shit. Guy's just collecting money

You see when old, senile managers go to Dubai or them places to manage with impunity for stupid money? Wenger has replicated that situation at Arsenal. He's calm.

PMSL

co-sign the general feeling of them declining rapidly

After RDM won the European Cup, I said on here that he should've left, but he stayed and was out by Oct/Nov iirc

The Tinkerman should bow out now, he is the king, next season will be a totally different story.. I wouldn't be surprised if they are in a relegation dogfight 

just a fluke season doubt they will get relegated champions league campaign should be a joke probaly fighting some eastern block team for europa league spot come December.  doubt the team will be torn apart this summer but January and the 2017 summer window will see their quality players shipped off to the highest biders.

I am actually disgusted that a team of Leicester ability has won the league on some football manager flex. 

Great achievement  have made me rethink football but I am sorry but I still don't rate them.  hopefully Claudio is made the Italian national coach after the euros

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

Definitely something that will be celebrated around the world.  this team will be spoken about for the rest of our lifetimes just like the invincibles lol

Agreed.

If you meant the invincibles of 1970.