Moving to girls

JOHN DOE

Sometimes im just asking for something or trying to talk to someone professionaly then my mouth starts moving and words start coming out like its napa 08...

Need to curb this.

Its true these days half of the time i see a girl i woulda bagged so quickly back in 08... nowadays i think about it to much and I'm to conscious of people around listening.

But when I'm in the vibe, like at a real good rave or event, I feel like i am back in my late teens, confidence through the roof.

When they come to me though I'm rarely ready. remember when some fiiinneee mixed girl approached me and said "you're good looking" i looked in her face and walked off cos i had no prep (and i was looking for my boys so i was distracted)

• Upvote 1

I seen one brudda get rejected dramatically and the girls bredrin was secretly recording n put it up on snapchat or whatever. Guy realised and was likewee-bey-gif.gif 

Moving to girls is long , find 1 lock 1 down, If not be prepared to face ANYTHING when you say " Hi "

Or let em move to you. But in most cases , i'm sure these girls are undesirable.

51 minutes ago, i5_PRODUCER said:

I seen one brudda get rejected dramatically and the girls bredrin was secretly recording n put it up on snapchat or whatever. Guy realised and was likewee-bey-gif.gif 

Lol demonic bitches.

It's funny in reverse though when you reject them, we don't put on shows...and they chase you more not thinking rejection is a factor..EVER.

Guest Blacksheet
4 hours ago, i5_PRODUCER said:

them suituations you just affi laugh off

/

as getting older ive realised that having 'bars' for girls is just long

normal convo + progress to find out if there on it or not and if not a quick "enjoy the rest of your day/night" and walk off

got more important things to worry about like getting thy funds up

/

this is probaly for another topic but i cant rate man that draw numbers without being direct with their intentions from the get go

then complain after chatting for weeks cos the girl only wants a relationship

5 minutes ago, Blacksheet said:

/

normal convo + progress to find out if there on it or not and if not a quick "enjoy the rest of your day/night" and walk off

/

this is probaly for another topic but i cant rate man that draw numbers without being direct with their intentions from the get go

them projects there. good thing i got the patience of a tibetan monk 

gotta eat regordliss 

• Downvote 2

Nah you have to be a dream seller 

I sell them like temazepam 

only short term tho dont mention anything past a week max

• Upvote 2

What we talking about tho when selling dreams ?

Bitches love dreams so why not sell them one?

If she's a genuine nice girl then yea I agree be real with her but if she's any run of the mill ting how dare she expect anything else.

On 03/05/2016 at 6:43 PM, lilwarrior said:

Its true these days half of the time i see a girl i woulda bagged so quickly back in 08... nowadays i think about it to much and I'm to conscious of people around listening.

But when I'm in the vibe, like at a real good rave or event, I feel like i am back in my late teens, confidence through the roof.

When they come to me though I'm rarely ready. remember when some fiiinneee mixed girl approached me and said "you're good looking" i looked in her face and walked off cos i had no prep (and i was looking for my boys so i was distracted)

BRAAV FFS

On 5/4/2016 at 1:17 PM, Blacksheet said:

/

/

when i say bars  what i really mean is my convo

i feel like even the convo is forced/ poor 

went up to some ting i stratford 

me: hey u alirght 

Her: yeh...

Me: Just wanted to speak to you real quick not even going to be long baout it - your prettyand i want to talk to you propoerly - not here 

her im married (shows me ring) 

Me: oh fair enough congrats - have a good dday 

Was cringing at myself throughout the whole convo 

" your pretty and i want to talk to your properly"

when did my dialogue levels plummet?

But when intoxicated i finesse the heaux with my use of prose 

• Upvote 5