How do you consume water?

Cole Des

Tap?

Bottled Water?

Filter? 

I Remember this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2190027/Asda-Tesco-selling-tap-water-bottled-water-confusing-customers.html

I'm a bottled water man still, can't stand the bits that you can see in the water from the tap, will happily pay the little smart price Asda money for the extra filtration, I will use boiled kettle water at the very least but never drink straight from the tap.

White people do raise an eyebrow to this I've clocked but maybe there are black tap water dons out there... 

Both.

More time its bottled / filtered especially during work but i'm not gonna lie and act like if i aint brushing my teeth or just got in from gym and there aint no bottle around , i'm sipping that tap water straight.

Remember the first week of DMU and the taps in the accommodation was delivering grey cloud like water. One time i put some water in a pot and literally thought i had already put the rice in there cause it looked legit like starch water , the horror.

• Upvote 2

Tap but im in Yorkshire and the water is crisp... When im in London I go for the bottle or filtered if its available, water is hard and metallically down there from the tap.

44 minutes ago, Restrictive said:

Tap, I dont see any bits in my tap water.

Bottled, when I buy meal deals and go to for takeaways

WHAT THE EYE SEES, THE EYE BELIEVES

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW THE WATER FROM THE THAMES GOES FROM MUURKY BROWN/PURPLE/GREEN TO 'CLEAR' SEE THROUGH WATER IN OUR TAPS'

HAVE YOU GUYS NOT SEEN THE YOUTUBE VID WHEN THE GUY PUTS A MOTOR THINGY IN THE TAP WATER AND IT TURNS BROWN/GREEN/PURPLE... COMPARED TO THE BOTTLED WATER WHICH WAS JUST PURE

• Downvote 1

jesus toney

managed to wrangle a white people comment in a topic about water

black people are now the pioneers of clean water

please can somebody inform lenny henry

u need to get over your ex mate

/

when im not drinkin i try to do atleast 6 litres

6 litre bottle for under 50p here n much cheaper if u go to a machine n fill up old bottles

cant drink tap water here

never liked to drink it back home but i am a cheap c*nt aka flouride zombie

Bottled and not the cheap stuff... Just makes me bloated 

need that tap water from sweden better than Evian defo they could market that shit as a middle teir bottled water... Read up the company that does it is coming to do the same shit for thameswater.

1 hour ago, Iceberg said:

Bottled and not the cheap stuff... Just makes me bloated 

need that tap water from sweden better than Evian defo they could market that shit as a middle teir bottled water... Read up the company that does it is coming to do the same shit for thameswater.

tru

aint touched evian for 2 years