Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Blacksheet

Alcohol and Confidence

29 posts in this topic

would you say your dependent on alcohol or drugs before di dance to boost your confidence?

if so would you agree in saying that your truely not confident at all as you shouldnt need it?

iam a victim and when i think about it getting wavey every single time in di dance just to 'loosen up' is kinda fucked cos you know if the drink wasnt there youll be standing by the walls the whole night pmsl

Personally i work better without the booze

Nah 

I can still have a good night sober 

Pretty sad reflection of your personality and insecurities if you have to drink just to have a good time and be sociable imo

dunno about it being a sad reflection but i hear ya

not saying the night would be totally dead though but the booze is always guranteed to make the night better

/

but if thats the case then why do you drink?

That if you've got to drink to have a good time you must have a shit personality is such a reach. 

46 minutes ago, Thizz said:

That if you've got to drink to have a good time you must have a shit personality is such a reach. 

fammmmmmmmm

Any memorable nights have always been when the team has got absolutely smashed, always the most jokes

Definitely boosts the confidence 

for me, to go out to a rave without drinking would be shit

dome it last year I was so stiff 

and there is nothing worse then being sober and everyone else is drunk

25 minutes ago, Greens said:

Any memorable nights have always been when the team has got absolutely smashed, always the most jokes

3 hours ago, Thizz said:

I agree 

Thats a different thread though no? 

Chapps op was about dependency 

Juice defo makes talking to girls easier for me. Losing those inhibitions is the main thing really.

for most people it does, everything is more fluid because you don't think as much or as quick

that's why people can generally speak foreign languages better after some drinks, because they're not thinking "oh this might not be right" every other word

9 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Nah 

I can still have a good night sober 

Pretty sad reflection of your personality and insecurities if you have to drink just to have a good time and be sociable imo

:/ once again showing ur lack of life experience bane lad 

8 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

I agree 

Thats a different thread though no? 

Chapps op was about dependency 

Agree

/ don't need the juice but a drunk night more fun overall. /I grew up On accosting Any decent ting on these south London streets. 

Plus I'm good looking 

Confidence on 5hunna

8 hours ago, dub said:

for most people it does, everything is more fluid because you don't think as much or as quick

that's why people can generally speak foreign languages better after some drinks, because they're not thinking "oh this might not be right" every other word

Interesting

12 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

Definitely boosts the confidence 

for me, to go out to a rave without drinking would be shit

dome it last year I was so stiff 

and there is nothing worse then being sober and everyone else is drunk

Being sober in a club is my idea of hell

Pmsl

its dead  but not THAT dead if the music is on point

wouldnt that just mean you are not confident?

I'd rather get wankered in bed on my own than be in a hot dark loud smelly room filled with people

i need a beer just thinking about

confidence doesn't come into it

no issue there 

Been in many good raves sober and always thought 'this would of been so much better likked' Swear when you are sober the skanks take it out of you much more, legs are destoyed by end of the night, where as been likked you can go all night and feel no way.

yeah alcohol is a quick hit of calories

thing is drinks for the sober gang are generally shit, they could stock these places with nice juices and such but nah, always dead out selection

being sober - i mean.... ergh

you think about how youre dancing... you think about why is that guy watching me so hard... you think why is she watching me

being tipsy no forkz are given, the sound system is basing through your veins, its the right music for you... and you are fucking skanking your arms and legs off - with that comes moving up girls more fluidly because you are now in a realm where YOU DO NOT CARE/AS MUCH

LMFAO you're on form lately 

I cant be the only one sober or sober moving to drunk/tipsy girls 

also got to be the first night i cant get smashed one night and go out the next sober cos alcohols a depressant

my problem is i get too confident/cocky when i drink too much and dont have the patience for a girl like bitch ive been talking to you for 30 seconds now why aint tou all over me  

I never drank heavy when I used to go out at first, and I went out A LOT... used to be 2 Desperado and rollout shamefully... grab a basic vodka lemonade inside and that...

But I vividly remember the first time I got drunk in a dance. I was on Wray. Bruv, I was levitating through humans. I was Pac in I Get Around.

Now going out sober isn't always a prerequisite, but the first trip upon entrance is always a double please.

Faaaaaa, I just remembered there's videos in my circle's whatsapp of me moonwalking in Leicester Sq:lmao:

6 hours ago, Jam said:

I never drank heavy when I used to go out at first, and I went out A LOT... used to be 2 Desperado and rollout shamefully... grab a basic vodka lemonade inside and that...

But I vividly remember the first time I got drunk in a dance. I was on Wray. Bruv, I was levitating through humans. I was Pac in I Get Around.

Now going out sober isn't always a prerequisite, but the first trip upon entrance is always a double please.

Faaaaaa, I just remembered there's videos in my circle's whatsapp of me moonwalking in Leicester Sq:lmao:

:rofl: