Weekday Linkage

underwriter

Do you guys link potentials during the week?

If you are looking to bang / want to bang do you see there being no point linking between monday - thursday as you would have work the next day?

Or do you still get it in during the week?

how do you guys' minds operate?

partly the reason i would never want to link a girl mon-thurs ...

this aint the weekend where i can just galavant unwashed on buses and trains and give no fox

i actually care about the smell of my suit and brushing my teeth... cant be in the office with breath for 7 hrs... i will be too too traumatised

unless you are way ahead of the game and you roll around all day everyday with a toothbrush in your back pocket, which would be calm i guess......

Could never be that guy at work in the same garms as yesterday, or that person who you wonder why they're smelling, before later on in the day they tell you they've been out all night.

Plus people at work are too inna, the questions would be full force all day.

Left a girls yard once in chadwell heath I think it was - at 5am to get back to Tottenham make sure I could get home shower, change & fly back out to work, can't be dealing with all that palaver nowadays, rather just wait for a weekend.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, md_dan said:

Could never be that guy at work in the same garms as yesterday, or that person who you wonder why they're smelling, before later on in the day they tell you they've been out all night.

Plus people at work are too inna, the questions would be full force all day.

Left a girls yard once in chadwell heath I think it was - at 5am to get back to Tottenham make sure I could get home shower, change & fly back out to work, can't be dealing with all that palaver nowadays, rather just wait for a weekend.

exactly my point -

when you can link on a friday or saturday and wake up at 10am in her bed and be like ohhh shit its the weekend calm no rushing needed

2 hours ago, Wavant said:

Weekday to soften.

Weekend to deliver blow.

THIS THIS AND THIS 

if first/new link weekday bang can happen but usually only if they are white or dont have to work next day 

but weekday is usually reserved to prime a ting for the beat 

cheeky drink after work followed by sat evening yard link - your nice 

weekday drink elimanates concerns of them banging on first link and being seen as heaux 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sure ive had more 1 nighters weekdays then weekends

hoes be more open

• Upvote 1

i dont usually entertain weekday because i know in thyself... like this be honest underwriter i aint gonna bang no ting tonight... she has work tomorrow (thats how ill be thinking)

so usually when they ask me 'shall we get drinks on tuesday' im like...

tuesday.... dafuqqq?? whats wrong with fri/sat....

but now ive got a linkage this thursday... so i guess im ready to take an L / soften the blow to prep her for next week or something as shes been on my case for a link........

Guest Blacksheet
6 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

THIS THIS AND THIS 

if first/new link weekday bang can happen but usually only if they are white or dont have to work next day 

but weekday is usually reserved to prime a ting for the beat 

cheeky drink after work followed by sat evening yard link - your nice 

weekday drink elimanates concerns of them banging on first link and being seen as heaux 

sdf

sdz

xzc

xcz

xcz

xczxcz

dropped so calm