Weekday Linkage

underwriter

• 3 weeks later...

Never opened this thread previously, then got asked "why not tomorrow" after saying my weekend was full, and thought, "fuck it, why not, also, did I not see a VIP2 thread entitled 'weekday linkage' "?

This thread >>>>>

So much information that made me say "yes, exactly", so much I can implement. 

Completely reversed my thinking. I'm gonna lead with weekday offers from hereon. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2016 at 2:10 PM, PascalMoriarty said:

tbf, weekdays still work. Morning commute is flames though, i have to get a book out and become engrossed immediately. soon as i hit limehouse and get off the c2c as she makes her way to fenchurch debating life and love, i know i'm not seeing her again...

can't be staying over on a weekday though.

why not travel home at whatever time, wake up in Your own home at the usual time of Your alarm and prepare for work properly?

7 minutes ago, Lens said:

can't be staying over on a weekday though.

why not travel home at whatever time, wake up in Your own home at the usual time of Your alarm and prepare for work properly?

EXACTLY WOT I WAS ELUDING TO

(IVE ALWAYS REALISED, WHEN I SLEEP OVER AT A GIRLS HOUSE... IM ALWAYS UP EARLY ANYWAY... I ASK WHAT THE TIME IS THEY ALWAYS SAY LIKE 6/7AM BARE EARLY)

SO IF YOU DO SLEEP OVER AT A GIRLS HOUSE JUST GET UP AT 5 AND GET THAT FIRST TRAIN HOME; ALLOW GOING WORK WITH HER