LAST WHITES OF THE EAST END

underwriter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07czw5k/last-whites-of-the-east-end

Now one question comes to mind...

its funny how theres a tv show about 'LAST WHITES OF EAST END'...

but wheres the 'LAST BLACKS OF SOUTH LONDON? LAST BLACKS OF HACKNEY? LAST BLACKS OF NOTTING HILL?

ALWAYS GLORIFYING THE WHITES...

NEVER A PLATFORM FOR THE BLACKS.....

• Upvote 3

it's a white country

dunno why you'd expect tv to be catered to you

fuck inclusivity as well, like we're some downy race that needs to be patted on the head

we're in the WWW era, everyone can take care of themselves

• Upvote 2

That Asian guy made me sick 

Deffo the token Asian guy in the group 

Looking for validation from white people 

About the school looks like Africa or Romania.

He said the people who used to racial abuse his family are now his friends because they like the same band and are East end boys at heart :/

• Upvote 2

cant see what was wrong with this docu

eveything said in it is true 

as a resident of newham  belive you me i know 

whole area is a melting pot of immigrants and their way of life is different to the white (lets be real now)

Green st is a cesspool and so is a large majority of newham

mixed race driver was a coon 

asian guy started off as a coon but like most asians was prouid of where he was from, proud of his religion and was not leaving the east end becuase people that looked like him were amongst him 

the mixed race guy was just a fool with a clear identity crisis

like you c/s the not race mixing the the white ting said 

there is nothing wrong with sticking with your own ffs 

see identiy crisis mixed race guy for a clear reason why you should stick with your own 

• Upvote 1

@ jonn doe 

thing is his identity crisis might have alot to do with been brought up by his mum : and dad wasnt about/died at the influential period .

i know this is a reach but from when certain people think Tabasco sauce is a revelation they need to experience other cultures there is a reason why a certain culture runs arround the world traveling desperate/hell bent to try ""soak it" all in .On a real though english people claim to to  be the best to intergrate here  but   **-------------INSERT HERE--------------**   is not intergraing

**examples

- liking  a curry

- quotes of "oh my next door neighbor is ...(insert ethic background ) i cant be racist.." 

-getting the local darkie to help you  move (as seen in said video)

- latest foreign trend/fad that they want to pick up and "embrace" 

15 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

mixed race driver was a coon 

asian guy started off as a coon but like most asians was prouid of where he was from, proud of his religion and was not leaving the east end becuase people that looked like him were amongst him 

the mixed race guy was just a fool with a clear identity crisis

like you c/s the not race mixing the the white ting said 

there is nothing wrong with sticking with your own ffs 

see identiy crisis mixed race guy for a clear reason why you should stick with your own 

???

Finally caught up with this.

Was a weird docu, as lets be honest white flight is more the reason these areas are majority asian.

People made some money and wanted to move out the city and be 'safer'. It's like some of the working class white people in Bermondsey or Rotherhithe who moved out to Bromley.

Can't be doing that then complaining that your old area is getting "taken over". I will say that Newham is a shithole though so I can see why people wouldn't want to stick around. The hilarious thing is as London gets more and more expensive especially places like Newham which are ripe for regeneration, all these 'foreign' folks will probably be moving out to those essex ends.

When to my mums the other day. Nearly fainted when I saw a foxtons estate agent showing one of the flats in the block to a couple fresh yuppies. Poor girls looked very concerned for their lives as they took the scenery in. :lol:

but yea it's just mad. Yuppies. Fresh immigrants. I don't know what the ends are going to look like in 10 years tbh.