NI odt ??

will smash germany

Why is this tournament so negative

hope it's not a sign of things to come next season 

If germany had wingbacks playing the full back positions they would beast

if i was a manager against them id let howedes have the ball all day

Fell asleep watching that

12 hours ago, TF S4DK said:

Alli making me convinced he's a fraud by the minute.

its how it starts and then hes got 20 caps out of nowhere (that lennon effect) and  guys flamed sol camble about england team is to easy to get into now caps just get thrown arround ...... wheres that guy begging for androoss to unlock games like this lol   

lol no idea what's going on in that post.

Ali and Kane both look tired tbh, I forget kane played in the under 21's last summer, and did both pretty much start/play in most of Spurs's games last season?

Would give Jack the start against Slovakia, and Sturridge should be obvious.

Alli needs space to play because he is all about intelligent movement but this england set up is so static (shouts to rooney)

Thats why he always looks better as soon as other ballers like studge touch the pitch. Even looked 10x better along side barkley because at least he makes decent runs an space.

Never gonna happen when your tactic is narrow forwards, give it to rooney so he can spray it to the fullbacks. The Game becomes so predictable.

Woy is making the grave mistake of using fullbacks as your main attacking outlets. We dont even do that at spurs with rose and walker because ultimately it is fruitless.

I hear that, and by forcing rooney on us we're sacrificing either Jack or Barkley, who will create space as they're both willing ball carriers. 

Guys at work telling me rooney was excellent yesterday ?

Went to my mates house after work to watch the Poland vs Germany 

Brought this up

I beg someone do one of those individual highlight videos to show how shit he actually was 

^^^ One guy tweeted me  them 'mom stats' had to reply with his pass map, 

3 passes into the box, 30+ passes to rose and walker, 2 of his 3 'chances created' were backpasses to walker who went on to have a shot ffs :lol:

Dude then went on to try tell me he was passing to where the space was and thats englands tactics... he does the same passes every single game he plays at 10 or cm, guy has no vision its not fucking tactics.

• Upvote 2

Swear only 1 cross connected :lol:

Players like Wilshire / Alli won't excel unless there are better ballers / finishers in the final 3rd.

players like Sterling / Lallana even Kane but less so as he looks jaded , need to fall back.

A mix of Sturridge / Vardy / Kane (after rest) / Rashford across the front line is the best set up imo.

fully expecting Llalana / Kane to start next and Sterling to be dropped. Typical Woy

Llalana has been brilliant so far

Lallana was probably the best player in the first half yesterday, shooting wise hes terrible but he keeps you on the front foot with pressing and rarely loses the ball. Just needs others to press with him to be more effective.

/

Think Sturridge and Rashford could be a good partnership with Alli behind. Vardy won't be much use if we are just going to keep playing so slow and narrow. He got the first goal yesterday but how many times did he even touch the ball after that?

Has absolutely no goal instinct. Fair enough he will have his tap in during a high scoring Liverpool game when everyone is getting chances.

But on the world stage where you only have Alli/Kane who we can all agree bang goals. Who else is putting them in? Front line is a joke compared to other nations , even funnier when you realise who is on the bench and who is on the wings. 

19 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Llalana has been brilliant so far

Fair ratings IMO 

ClJPWlXUoAIU0RK.jpg

Yh fair.