FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

Meridean  is Sean. He was on a Rooney tip choosing RS but dropping off into other positions all the time lol need him to keep that zone up top with whoever played LS, was it Flyest playing Striker?

Everything was sweet apart from the last game, think we were all losing it a bit in that one. You were holding the ball too long in it Macz lol. Missed Anderson bombing down the wing as well.  Still its one of the better starts a VIP2 side has had on there considering we hadn't played together before.

Nah allow it macz, out played 3 games last night the first game I got booted out after a few minutes, second game got the highest rating and third everyone had a mare. My pro is only 78 too. 

I didn't know if to hold that position when we went down a few goals or come back and defend, I need to get use to how you boys play. 

Like Gambino said overall it weren't a bad performance.

Anyone on later? 

Yeah Cdkeys 

17 hours ago, meridian said:

Nah allow it macz, out played 3 games last night the first game I got booted out after a few minutes, second game got the highest rating and third everyone had a mare. My pro is only 78 too. 

I didn't know if to hold that position when we went down a few goals or come back and defend, I need to get use to how you boys play. 

Like Gambino said overall it weren't a bad performance.

Anyone on later? 

Yeah Cdkeys 

was tongue in cheek bro

we won all games before you came on and then draw as soon as you came in, was just a coincidence.

anyone about today