FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

Stop spitting your Dummy out and give the game a try. FIFA was shit once upon a time, through 98 to 2008 would never of thought it could come back.

fam piss off already... you're the biggest sony/pes fanboy and have been for many years. every year its the same shit.

fuck outta here with it

• Upvote 5

PES is decent and the AI is much better than FIFA's

Just the presentation of the game is still stuck not even old gen, PS2 times. Always stuck in the past. 

FIFA has fixed their passing( to an extent) so it's already an improvement.  Got to wait till full game comes out though

Played both demos and I prefer PES so far. I get FIFA for free though so will obviously be playing that.

What game modes does PES have though?

The thing I like about FIFA is the variety of game modes. Can play 1v1, 2v2, pro clubs, ultimate team, career, story mode. Mixes it up a bit.

Swear PES only has 1v1 and master league.

That's why I haven't rushed out to buy PES..... The lack of game modes and people saying the online was shit last year puts me off. I want 2 v 2 and Clubs as well. If Konami had the same gaming modes and licences it would be a no brainer right now because their gameplay is definitely winning.

Been enjoying this over the weekend defo essential purchase

trying to find a cd key for under £30

only have this thus far £32

can  someone @ me in this topic if they find it any cheaper (I really don't like paying more than £20 for a game) (PC Version)

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/fifa-17-pc-cd-key-origin?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=gs_uk&utm_content=FIFA17PC&utm_term=fifa_17_pc&gclid=CMXF3rSzm88CFQgW0wodMfcNAQ