FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

I'm not in the team anymore. Ego spat his dummy out as soon as he seen me holding the ball up and running with it instead of passing. Shocking, got guys holding the ball all day whilst they sing songs down their mic, got guys who fall asleep at kick off and stand their with the ball doing nothing whilst they get it taken off them, and he gets upset because I'm running with it :rofl:

Just now, Thizz said:

Rah tbf & h this is the 2nd 1vs1 you've ducked bro @Gambino

Not even the 2nd time I've been asked. I've not played a single person on here in One v One's... They only call you out when you point out how fuckery they are playing in Clubs as if a 1 v 1 match is meant to make up for their inability to play as a team.

Whoever asks, keep the fade or whatever this fraff is. You were never in realistic contention in the first place :rofl:

lol I know you did. I knew you recorded it as well, wondering if you bothered recording all the other shockers everyone including yourself missed on here, or the 2 penalties you gave away in succession. Lucky for me I had already posted on this topic that I wasn't interested that night and we were not doing nothing or else that could of been an embarrassing one. 

In fact did you record my banger the other night cuz I never got a chance to save it, the one where I decided to run myself and not pass it? Thanks in advance.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Noah said:

From when you can't say these things on mic I can't take you seriously mate @Gambino 

Yea from when Me and Shies spoke about it directly on Mic when Anderson was there I can't take your comment serious either. Recognize when I feel like using Mic I will and do. Most time I don't wanna engage in conversation about the latest Stormzy track or what's happened in eastenders this week. There to play FIFA.

Mac your the biggest bitch in this topic, you come back to put your 2 pence in everytime you see me debating with someone else because you got your ass ran from the team. Has anyone even seen Westwood about on the pitch lately?