American Road Trip

Mame Biram Diouf

I looked in to doing a guided Route66 trip, swear it was a few grand, n it varied around roughly 2 weeks.

Think I didnt go through with it due to not being immediate enough for me or ssuttin.

Wouldn't mind hiring a car n doing, but I know some of the places along the route only see ethnics on tv, not sure if worth the risk

Done a 10 hour drive across Florida had to stop over night in Orlando to cut it up 4/6.... As being in a car all day aint as fun as id thought it be and we had a huge SUV with shit loads of space. Most of the country is just long ass straight roads so it  is boring as fuck... Know some guys that done it in mustangs and were loving it for the first hour or so then realised they were in mustangs and wernt comfy at all....

Theres 2 ways imo that you can make it work, either you plan it out proper to military levels of timing so you have stop offs, driving time, routes, eating time, hotel check in/out, toilet breaks and who drives all noted down and followed to a Tee, you will get to do everything you want before the trip but it wont be fun.... Or you just go hire a car book a drop off point and wing it, which could be bants but is risky in terms of hotels and shit...

if you do the inbetween which most people do like we start here need to get to b before c then d... Id sack off america and do europe instead.