worst mass shooting in US history

Heero Yuy

Fifty people are now known to have died in Friday's shooting in a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, and a "state of emergency" has been declared, the city's mayor has said.

The gunman, named by officials as Omar Mateen, was killed after taking hostages.

Another 53 people were injured in the shooting at the Pulse club.

It is the worst mass shooting in US history. Police described it as an act of terrorism.

RIP to the dead., absolutely fucked.

recently saw a vid of some iraqis just chillin watching an amateur football game, and some ISIS guy sets off his suicide vest

the ideology needs to get crushed

• The gunman was identified as 29-year-old Omar Mateen, a US citizen from Fort Pierce, Florida. He was known to the FBI, special agent Ron Hopper told reporters, and the subject of two investigations into terror links in 2013 and 2014. Those investigations were deemed inconclusive and closed, he said.

Mateen, 29, is a U.S. citizen of Afghan descent

FFS more motivation for the hate

11 hours ago, Vertigo said:

An AR-15 is no joke. I've gotten to use that gun a few times for shooting range stuff. The speed and power is scary. People in a crowded nightclub would have no chance.

R.I.P to them 

Used one of these when I went to a gun range in LA recently- I filled out one form, no more than ten minutes later I had the thing in my hand and ammunition. Whatever the green dot hits, goes. Firing one made me realise just how much damage it must do to bodies when there are mass shootings like this. Until they change their gun laws - and actually monitor who it is thats purchasing these articles of war, this will continue, regardless of the motivation of the perpetrators.

Guest Blacksheet
1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

anyone landing Soho later to show support heard gay uk are putting something together. 

Ffgffddffssdgffddsdfddgfdssdxzsssdcfvvvczzddfklohfdddxccsdgg