Brexit Spinoff: Pound Slump and Economy

Supermalt

Mostly technical analysis,  bear flag pattern on the monthly chart for gbp/usd.

For gbp/jpy major stop orders aka money is at 116.8 i dont see banks leaving those lows and moving prices up before they are taken.

https://gyazo.com/6a5a0cd8569da9f9c01eff76cdb76117

All my analysis is saying the yen will be getting stronger across most pairs, its the best safe haven currency as well 

also once we drop article 50 that will make the £ shit even more 

Disclaimer dont take my word for gospel i am definitely not qualified to give advice  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, zoot said:

Need that house price correction to come soon. Hopefully when article 50 is triggered and interest rates eventually rise

RIP to whoever is in power and allows that to happen :lol: 

I'm happy to know that these foreign investors who'd previously bought up loads of London property (where locals couldn't) are kinda having investment devalued but at the same time doesn't the currency drop mean future property purchases are gonna be even cheaper for them?

This property bubble aint bussin anytime soon guys. I am afraid to say, Khan is blowing hot air. Those suggestions are very unrealistic.

So, he was suggesting Londoners get first dibs on properties and introducing a more affordable help to buy scheme. This sounds great but it's an open market and loop holes would be found.

I heard an estate agent on LBC the other day saying these properties have already been bought before they are even complete.  How is the average man going to keep up? The reality is London will be a city with no soul, where the workers cant even afford to live in it with nothing but empty new builds scattered around the place

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Afroman said:

This property bubble aint bussin anytime soon guys. I am afraid to say, Khan is blowing hot air. Those suggestions are very unrealistic.

So, he was suggesting Londoners get first dibs on properties and introducing a more affordable help to buy scheme. This sounds great but it's an open market and loop holes would be found.

I heard an estate agent on LBC the other day saying these properties have already been bought before they are even complete.  How is the average man going to keep up? The reality is London will be a city with no soul, where the workers cant even afford to live in it with nothing but empty new builds scattered around the place

there no such thing as a "londoner" anymore. that term should be put to bed.

either you have it or you dont.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Afroman said:

Gotta keep up with the major cities across the world with the soulless

Ie  Dubai

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

Hope sterling responds 

Up 1% against the dollar and should go up more when the BOE inflation report drops at 12pm. 

Better get any transactions done for next summers holidays before Article 50 is confirmed anyway because the pound will fully crash

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Gambino said:

High Court Ruling saying May cannot Trigger Brexit. Democracy out the window? UKIP to be your next Government.

yes. because having MPs have a say on something is less democratic than one person using a medieval royal law to change the entire course of a country's future.

youve become a parody of yourself

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Yea because it wasn't the over 17 Million Majority of people that decided on Brexit right? Dimwit.

MP's don't need a say, they work for the people, they voted 6-1 to allow the people to make the decision, the decision was made.

You've become nothing, zero developments with you. Same c*ck you were last time you dropped an opinion.

• Downvote 6

18 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Told you, it won't happen.

It will, but this ruling just means that witch cant just set a date and make it happen without MPs being happy with our exit plans such as trade deals etc etc, which is exactly what is needed. 

Thats the problem with these brexit fools tho, what is the plan? Exit and stop letting immigrants in... Who cares about trade problems and weak sterling...

8 minutes ago, FA23 said:

It will, but this ruling just means that witch cant just set a date and make it happen without MPs being happy with our exit plans such as trade deals etc etc.

Thats the problem with these brexit fools tho, what is the plan?

and this is the whole reason why it was a farce. Dave basically bet the house without exploring the possibility of losing. 

When he lost, he cut, coward of the highest order.

• Upvote 1