Brexit Spinoff: Pound Slump and Economy

Supermalt

Read the title.

• User changed the title to Brexit Spinoff: Pound Slump and Economy

Sterling rose against the dollar after Brexit minister, David Davis, said the UK would consider making payments to the EU budget in return for access to EU.  

The pound rose by 1.1% to $1.2645 after Mr Davis told MPs in the House of Commons that ministers want to "get the best possible access for goods and services to the European market" after the UK has left Europe.

He suggested the government is open to the possibility of making contributions to the EU to secure that access.  

2 hours ago, FA23 said:

Sterling rose against the dollar after Brexit minister, David Davis, said the UK would consider making payments to the EU budget in return for access to EU.  

The pound rose by 1.1% to $1.2645 after Mr Davis told MPs in the House of Commons that ministers want to "get the best possible access for goods and services to the European market" after the UK has left Europe.

He suggested the government is open to the possibility of making contributions to the EU to secure that access.  

pmsl

£350 million a week should cover it

• Upvote 2

She and her Brexit team are quickly becoming a disappointment. Pure inability to represent the wishes of the majority, but always at hand to represent the wealthy minority. Immigration is slave labour and driving down wages for them, rich love to get richer. Who knows what it is going to take to get change around here, all these Left Wing/Liberal Leaders ( For lack of a better description ) need removing from the game.

• Downvote 3

Can't be serious

Please show me one BBC headline that is worse than the sensationalist propaganda the mail puts out daily.

• Upvote 2

If you said guardian then fine

but bbc lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SMH actually trying to act like the BBC is some neutral organizational. Must have short memories and forgot about them rigging their audience members during the debates. BBC and Sky running live news stories about all the poor women and children migrants at the borders then cut to their live streams of nothing but young men being violent to border staff... like they couldn't even hide their own bullshit and you lot still run with the denial mentality.

• Downvote 4

Sky news is owned by fox... part of the newscorp group(murdoch)

Cant get more pro brexit, pro tory, pro republican, anti europe, pro war, anti immigration then murdoch

• Upvote 7

Guy is fully confused :rofl:

Doesnt have a clue what hes talking about

• Upvote 5

I'm well aware of what I am talking about but I'm talking to guys who are flat out in denial... If you wanna roll around laughing make sure it's about your own inability to comprehend that the BBC is a Left Wing and Pedo backing Organisation...Your kinda people. Remember that whilst you complain about the Mail writing shit you don't like. Remember it when you cry yourself to sleep as your Liberal Elite Masters start being picked off one by one across the West :Y:

More nonsense that nobody even asked you about.

• Upvote 1

Trump claims millions voted illegally in presidential poll 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38126438

But being biased that it is, didnt mention this from Obama

It's mad how similar all these nutters are 

I swear gambino's last few posts on this page are exactly like the last messages i received from somone I knew before I had to block them 

bare rambling feeling misunderstood and smarter than everyone around them. Fully not clocking how lost they are. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thing is though 

I locked that guy off 

as a society we al lock them off 

That's a big part of the reason why 2016 happened

We must do better prople

charlagmane the God for president

I'm still drunk af

• Upvote 3