Turkish Airport under attack ?

Afroman

Thun, please share.

/

On conspiracies, there are some messed up people out there. One stupid bitch is obsessed with all of them. I challenged her on one "chemtrails" with facts and her response was "You were taught lies in uni, your colleagues are lying, you're in the industry so support the lie and are lying to me, I bet you believe in the moon landings..."

Some people are fuucking dumb I swear...

37 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Share with the forum then...  (unless u gonna duck that too).. correct me where i am wrong and so better informed

You should be ashamed of yourself wishing the destruction of the west, saying you want it to fall meaning the loss of millions of people

I'm sure you can do some basic research on the history, even a child can do that

• Downvote 6

2 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Where am I wishing death and loss on anyone? / now please share your knowledge and don't quote me or reply until then  

What do you think happens when a country falls

You want to me point you in the direct to research the history of that religion, cant you find any sources

• Downvote 7

Yemeni former president: Terrorism is the offspring of Wahhabism of Al Saud regime

Saudi Arabia’s assault against Yemen is in fact the assault of Wahhabi terrorists and Wahhabi terrorism have assaulted Yemen even before the establishment of Al Saud regime, Saleh said.
Yemen’s former president also added that the United States and Israel use Wahhabi threat for colonial benefits and Washington has supported Yemen war and provided Saudi Arabia with weapons and intelligence.
The war in Yemen ravaged through Ali Abdullah Saleh's governance. Saudi Arabia started its military aggression against Yemen on March 26 -- without a UN mandate -- in a bid to undermine the Houthi Ansarullah movement and restore power to Hadi, who is a staunch ally of Riyadh.
Although Mr. Saleh was in fight with Ansarullah, he later started cooperating with them when Saudi Arabia interfered.

http://www.muslimpress.com/Section-world-news-16/104902-yemeni-former-president-terrorism-is-the-offspring-of-wahhabism-of-al-saud-regime

The origins of nearly all of the 20th century's Islamic extremist movements lie in a new Islamic theology and ideology developed in the 18th and 19th centuries in tribal areas of the eastern Arabian Peninsula. The source of this new stream of thought was a Muslim scholar named Muhammad ibn Abd-al Wahhab, hence the name "Wahhabism." [T]he "Wahhabi" ideology is built on the concept of political enforcement of religious beliefs, thus permitting no differences in faith whatsoever. In "Wahhabi" belief, faith is not necessarily an option; it is sometimes mandated by force. Anyone who did not profess to this new ideology was considered outside of the realm of Islam - an apostate, disbeliever or idolater, thus making the shedding of their blood and confiscation of their wealth permitted.
A struggle ensued between the staunchly orthodox Ottoman Empire and the "Wahhabi" tribes. The Wahhabis were put down until the eventual dismantling of the Ottoman Empire in the 1920s and the dissolution of its influence. Finding a new opportunity among the tribes, Wahhabis were able to reinstate their beliefs and assert their influence on Muslims of the Peninsula. Gradually from 1920 until today, they were very successful in establishing an "accepted" new ideology in Islam whose essential characteristic is extreme views and interpretations, as contrasted with traditional Sunni Islam. Coming under the guise of reform of the religion, the movement gathered momentum in the last three decades with support from a number of wealthy individuals. As it has grown, the movement mutated and splintered, with the eventual outcome that some groups went to the extreme in radicalization of their beliefs.
The Wahhabi mentality asserts that Islam may be reformed by means of the sword. Thus the movement has manifested itself as armed insurrections throughout the world, especially where governments are weak and unable to resist aggression effectively. The extremists who have turned militant declare war against anyone with viewpoints contrary to theirs; thus, declaration of war against a government is commonplace. In Egypt, they oppose their government. Similarly in Jordan, they oppose their government. In Syria, Pakistan, Algeria, and many other countries "Wahhabi-minded" groups oppose their governments as they have begun to do in the Caucasus and Central Asia. The approach of these movements is to infiltrate mosques, Islamic teaching centers, and charitable organizations from where they indoctrinate religiously oriented people with their ideas and methods. They forcefully impose their views on weak societies, in hopes of conquering one and establishing a base for further control. They justify their militant acts and illegal means of financing their cause by claiming to wage a "jihad" for the preservation of Islam.
It is very well known that certain networks have flourished in many countries throughout the world. Small but well-financed militant movements arise, coming against their government and the common people, instigating conflict. The danger lies when an outside government supports such extremist movements under the false impression that this constitutes preserving religious freedom. To understand such movements, one must understand the scope of Islam and the psychology of Muslims, since what we are seeing today is an ideological movement turned militant. It is important to note that the Wahhabi ideology itself is extreme in its interpretation and can turn militant over time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4qebv0/yemeni_former_president_terrorism_is_the/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Supreme_Council_of_America

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Thun said:

What do you think happens when a country falls

You want to me point you in the direct to research the history of that religion, cant you find any sources

I don't need or want your sources. I want your breakdown and correction of my collated facts and ability to form my view. I'm inviting you to share as to the rest of the forum are.

I don't suffer from cognitive dissonance, so can accept new information without being emotionally challenged like yourself. (don't take that to heart either. Share your view)

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, Vtec said:

I don't need or want your sources. I want your breakdown and correction of my collated facts and ability to form my view. I'm inviting you to share as to the rest of the forum are.

I don't suffer from cognitive dissonance, so can accept new information without being emotionally challenged like yourself. (don't take that to heart either. Share your view)

From when you think the west needs to fall in order to bring peace you lost the debate tbh

• Downvote 7

1 hour ago, Vtec said:

Your posts in this topic have been flames. Pos'd.

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Thun said:

Have I got to you too, that did not take long 

Is that what you do is insult people when you lose a debate

Where are your n.i contributions?

/

sorry fella im just trolling 

but you have avoided that a while now but do your thing