Question: If you was getting into a serious relationship..

G.Lox

Saw this discussion on a US site and the responses were interesting so thought I'd see here: 

So you're getting serious with someone that is of your own race/country. You're feeling them, everything's going smooth and then you come to find out through them that previous to you, they had only dated/slept with people of other races. Meaning, you're the first person of their own origin that they'd really dealt with like that

Would this bother you? Make you lock it off? or not care cos you're feeling them already, at least they came back to their 'roots' etc'?

11 minutes ago, dub said:

"bother" isn't the right word, it would interest me, and I'd probably joke about it all the time

Yeah bother might not be the right word, to me it wouldn't be relevant at all

But to me, it was interesting that nearly all of the responses I read were things like , e.g 'well if I'm the first black/white person they got with I would find that strange or think they're not really attracted to their own' 

i dunno, maybe it's more of an American ting with all the race issues they've currently got going on

Not including white english cos they make up 95+% of the country...

Probably just means shes not really fealing man but feels now is the time to settle down...either for her parents/fam or wants "pure" children 

hypocritically im one of those guys that dont feel my own people (not cos of looks cos i defo feel them that way) but just feel theres a next dynamic to the relationship that im not feeling and being from a small community your probably only 1 removed from knowing someone she does and thats some baitness that i cant deal with even now im fully grown.

but

if a girls tells me before me all her men were black or all asian then I definitely wouldnt make the relationship serious only way id allow it was because of circumstance like say she lives in a mainly asian area or something and went out with 1 durig college and that was her only serious relationship ... If shes like yh i had this black bf in school then another 1 in college then since then i been with 2 other black guys and thats been my only relationships then lock that off

another bly would be if she went with a mix of diff races and wasnt into a certain particular one then you could excuse that... Im one of them no race watchers when it comes to finding girls attractive 

I think this question is a lot more prevalent to a white male, getting with a white female, who has only dated black guys. Because in my experience that only usually happens because they're fed up with being fucked around by black guys.

I'm literally seeing these ex devout chocolate chasers from back in the day getting engaged to the whites guys, proper throws me back. These were the type of girls that used to tell you all the cliches about why they prefer black guys over white etc

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

I'm literally seeing these ex devout chocolate chasers from back in the day getting engaged to the whites guys, proper throws me back. 

loooooooooooooooooool @ this phrase

difficult question for a mixed race man to answer, as far as I know it's the norm to go one way or the other with the occasional mixed race person in between.

like Cole Des said, I'd ask why, this would be a deciding factor.

I'm not trying to be someone's experiment at "something new" while taking the relationship seriously, so I'd need to be sure it's not this. 

a lot of times it's not that deep though, it's normally a "I don't normally find lightskin guys attractive but You're nice" or others have said they're used to mixed race guys being bigheaded which I'm not. 

5 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

I think this question is a lot more prevalent to a white male, getting with a white female, who has only dated black guys. Because in my experience that only usually happens because they're fed up with being fucked around by black guys.

I'm literally seeing these ex devout chocolate chasers from back in the day getting engaged to the whites guys, proper throws me back. These were the type of girls that used to tell you all the cliches about why they prefer black guys over white etc

Lol it's true, some even have the beige baby to show for their efforts but have reverted to white men

• Upvote 4

I think that woukd be a certain type of black brudda

An that's not a type i could ever see myself going for.

On a slight twist - when i ask have u ever been with a white girl an the reaction is as if i insulted man i find that strange. Jus say no

• Upvote 1