Rio Olympics 2016 - General Discussion

User

Beasted him

Now GBs most successful olympics overseas

Gold Medals, pretty accurate projection.

Wonder what it would have been without the russian ban

im sure everyone dopes but they defo ganged up on russia 

how did Honduras get to semis

these man are shit. This dusty brazil team is mocking them

?? are dusty 

I will pray for these Honduras players that they dont get killed

Mikel da gawd gonna duppy Germany later 

This Honduras team is a joke.

Need a Brazil vs nigeria final.

Need ?? to play like this in ??

Lot of guys fucking up in the BMX racing. Seeing guys walking carryng their bikes with one wheel.

If Ricky Hatton was a black female he would be Nicola Adams

same mannerisms and voice

• Upvote 1

Mens hockey is like football with sticks but in a world where Argentinean team aint full of bottlers

Taekwondo has probably been my least favourite event to watch

I've enjoyed it less than Dressage..

Worst sports for neutrals:

Dressage

Taekwondo

Individual Diving

Handball

Water Polo

Sailing

Shooting & Archery 

I only caught one fight last night in the Taekwondo which was Jade Jones winning Gold again for Team GB. I absolutely love the Olympics, I can literally watch any sporting event in it and be entertained. Only comes around once every 4 years and it's not shit I see on TV every day. 

10 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I only caught one fight last night in the Taekwondo which was Jade Jones winning Gold again for Team GB. I absolutely love the Olympics, I can literally watch any sporting event in it and be entertained. Only comes around once every 4 years and it's not shit I see on TV every day. 

I love it toooooo...just can't handle extended coverage of the sports I listed lol

So glad there is the ability to choose

Jade's match was good...perhaps because we had something invested and it was so close towards the end,  but the other fighters/fights were horrible. 

• Upvote 1

I love it toooooo...just can't handle extended coverage of the sports I listed lol

Jade's match was good...perhaps because we had something invested and it was so close towards the end,  but the other fighters/fights were horrible. 

c/s Taekwondoso dead to watch

c/s hype watching the final