Arsenal Fan TV and chill

Thizz

8 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Ty is the epitome of a bullshit fan, a fan with no ambition and supports the manager more than the club. 

Again nonsense.

He's bullshit cos he gets involved in petty shit and can't honestly believe half of what he says. For example "it was raining...

I'd like to hope he supports the manager having the right to decide on his fiuture, something I think we all agreed many years ago was something that he has earned.

You man are still caught up on Wenger, your still missing the bigger picture...

• Downvote 3

43 minutes ago, TF S4DK said:

Again nonsense.

He's bullshit cos he gets involved in petty shit and can't honestly believe half of what he says. For example "it was raining...

I'd like to hope he supports the manager having the right to decide on his fiuture, something I think we all agreed many years ago was something that he has earned.

You man are still caught up on Wenger, your still missing the bigger picture...

SMFH

Did Arsenal FC start when Wenger joined for you? NO manager should have the right decide their own future

• Upvote 2

I don't find Arsenal funny, I actually find it very sad.

I find your comment about Arsenal starting for me when Wenger joined... Like I haven't stated numerous times I was going to matches at Highbury when George Graham was the manager and who's fans and the club (lol) was prepared to let him decide his own future after they knew he was getting gifts "bungs" out of the club...

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Restrictive said:

Being racially abused is fair treatment?

I do agree filming  in the vincinity of their ground isnt greatest idea but...

@Kuffir is a bounty, the record of what he writes on here, consistently using the N word, Monkey or Ape only proves he us an insecure c*nt.

No other team has acted like cunts towards AFTV as their is no need. And to think this shitty club always cry about "anti semitism" is laughable.

1 hour ago, Da Luv Doc said:

@Kuffir is a bounty, the record of what he writes on here, consistently using the N word, Monkey or Ape only proves he us an insecure c*nt.

No other team has acted like cunts towards AFTV as their is no need. And to think this shitty club always cry about "anti semitism" is laughable.

who do you think we just lost to nigga

i cba seriously

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

Not fair treatment, but asking for trouble yes. In such a heated environment with mob mentality in full swing it's almost inevitable.  

almost ?

/

swear it was just one guy bein racist as well but we gotta blow the whole shit up now ye

the deflection is sickening 

just check the table and cease with these shenanigans

• Upvote 1