Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

Universal Credit vs Jobseekers Allowance

8 posts in this topic

Which is better? universal credit u get a monthly payment of £317 a month into your bank account job seekers allowance u get a payment of £146 every two weeks into your bank account. If u decide to get a job while on universal credit benefits instead of trappin or working a cash in hand job. For every £1 u earn your universal credit is reduced by 65p 

Trap better so You don't need either

See how long u last wen u go on universal credit n they want u there everyday critising n trying to play god i went to one appointment missed the next n they santioned me 10 pound a day for 2 yrs i can claim a next benefit which is half that but tbh i work every saturday n get paid more than jsa so i beg u just get a job 

50 minutes ago, Kim said:

See how long u last wen u go on universal credit n they want u there everyday critising n trying to play god i went to one appointment missed the next n they santioned me 10 pound a day for 2 yrs i can claim a next benefit which is half that but tbh i work every saturday n get paid more than jsa so i beg u just get a job 

I have a job 

What's the point in this topic?

11 hours ago, MGEEZ said:

What's the point in this topic?

To discuss which is a better option for those from a working class back round myself even though we may currently be in employment sadly u can not rule out having to be on benefits again in future. And as universal credit ting is new but hasn't gone down to well i was curious to know peoples experience with that

Waste of time and energy bro

aim higher