Lets Talk about....

Admin.

Spanish people in London/England....

They are fucking everywhere, why do they get so much of a bly compared to other EU migrants especially the ones from EE etc... or compared to other religious peoples such as pakistanis etc... why does know one tell them to talk fucking english like they do to other migrants who speak their mother tongue.

I just dont understand it, you cant go to a coffee shop, restaurant or ride the tube without seeing these people in their droves... the worst thing is the women are mainly 2s/3s at best you might see a 4.5, they look like greek/turkish girls that have been starved of sunlight for years and fed a big mac diet 3 times a day and the guys are some of the most creepiest, slimiest, racist people in this country...

Yet all the Racists, Xenophobes, atheists and "patriots" ignore them when they are all over the gaffe ?

thoughts and experiences with them over here?

• Upvote 7

17 minutes ago, Taurus said:

Where bro? You sure you're not confusing them with Romanians (not the gypsies) or Italians?

nah i like romanians and even the gypsies are cool.

they are all over central, anywhere in zone 1,2 and even 3 they are hugely populated.... 

old article but this sums it up

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/state-of-europe/10134803/The-new-Spanish-armada-is-on-its-way.html

that's what they look like, shes got decent skin compared to the rest of them....

im guessing most people just don't notice them but if you've been to a hospital, restaurant pret/costa or cinema lately they have served you....

6 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

nah i like romanians and even the gypsies are cool.

they are all over central, anywhere in zone 1,2 and even 3 they are hugely populated.... 

old article but this sums it up

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/state-of-europe/10134803/The-new-Spanish-armada-is-on-its-way.html

that's what they look like, shes got decent skin compared to the rest of them....

im guessing most people just don't notice them but if you've been to a hospital, restaurant pret/costa or cinema lately they have served you....

Alie them man have taken over the resutrant and cafe jobs

1 hour ago, Lionel & Dave said:

I've noticed they enjoy congregating in circles of cross legged dust on pavements with bottles of spirits and mixer like say they just paid for a table

but really they're just in my fuckin way

Fam! Every fucking bench or brick wall come 10pm has 2 or 3 EEs sitting around a carrier bag with snacks and alcohol.

On 09/09/2016 at 3:36 PM, Iceberg said:

.the worst thing is the women are mainly 2s/3s at best you might see a 4.5, they look like greek/turkish girls that have been starved of sunlight for years and fed a big mac diet 3 times a day and the guys are some of the most creepiest, slimiest, racist people in this country...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GOAT race related rant on this site, beats everything by ...

they are yet to inconvenience me but I'll be on the lookout