FILMING - SPECTRE - CITY - NOW

underwriter

IF ANYONE IS EXCITED OR CARES, THEY ARE FILMING SPECTRE WITHIN THE SQUARE MILE, (LEADENHALL ST AND SURROUNDING AREAS) - ALL CORDENED OFF

I SAW 7 BLACKED OUT MI6 LOOKING CARS ON 1 SIDE ROAD, I GOT SO FUCKING SHOOK YOU HAVE NO IDEA...

LEFT WORK AND SEEING ASTON MARTINS / BIG UP CAMERA BEAMS AND ALL SORTS

WAS GONNA SNAPCHAT IT BUUUUUUUUUUUTTT I COULDNT BE BOTHERED

GO FORTH GUYS!!!!

' A sequel to Spectre will begin development in spring 2016.[183] Sam Mendes has stated he will not return to direct the next film in the series.[184] Daniel Craig is unsure about returning as Bond, but producer Barbara Broccoli prefers to keep the actor, saying "Daniel is our secret weapon, he has just brought so much to the role".[39] Christoph Waltz has signed on for two more films, but his return depends on whether or not Craig will again portray Bond '

theres a difference between being in your comfort zone remembering the days events and uploading it to vip2

to actually stopping, in the heat, taking out ones phone, taking pics.... and then uploading it

as the very first  sentence says.... its geared towards the enthusiasts or anyone who has no motive to want to go to bank/liverpool street and have a butchers

why u being excited for

• Upvote 1

Transformers was filming all week