Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

objectively speaking a top 5 greatest of all time MC's list

If u are objective the top 5 best ever lyricists has to include Hov and Nas   1 member has voted

1. 1. If u are objective the top 5 best ever lyricists has to include Hov and Nas

• Agree
    • Disagree

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Has to include Jay Z and Nas if u are being objective. The skill set they have, their immense lyrical talent, their consistency with bars and flow for so long, their longevity, the lyrics they bought to so many albums. U can have a personal top 5 list of rappers u prefer, who's music/songs u enjoy the most, who's style of music u enjoy most. But if we are strictly talking most skilled and best rappers of all time the top 5 has to include Hov and Nas. This is how i feel and i'm not even a fan of them but if i am objective and keeping it sincere with out any doubt both are top 5 greatest of all time lyricist/rappers. Agree or disagree? 

Nas
Jay Z
Eminem
Slim Shady
Marshall Mathers 

I disagree, and they aren't in my top 5

They don't spit hot fire

14 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Nas
Jay Z
Eminem
Slim Shady
Marshall Mathers 

Eminem is not even in my top 10 let alone top 5 because as i said it is about being objective just because an artist is my fave doesn't mean i can't admit there are better rappers/lyricists than him

Nas

Jay Z

Ghosface

Big Pun

Busta Rhymes

Let's stick to the topic this topic is about Jay Z and Nas 

Boy. As the years go on, I feel I might lean towards Eminem these days. Although I love both, actually all 3 its not equal. Back in the days it was Nas, then Jay Z, Then Em, Then Jay Z again, Now Em for all time.

Hashtag contraversial

48 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

Boy. As the years go on, I feel I might lean towards Eminem these days. Although I love both, actually all 3 its not equal. Back in the days it was Nas, then Jay Z, Then Em, Then Jay Z again, Now Em for all time.

Hashtag contraversial

I can respect if that is your true opinion but strictly lyrically speaking i think it is disrespectful to real lyricists that are top 10, top 20 to even put Eminem in the list with them. Eminem isn't even nicer than Royce who out raps him on every song they did . Plus these legendary lyricists like Jay Z, Nas, Busta, Ghostface, Pun, Rakim, Lupe, Meth, Andre 3000, Luda, AZ, Scarface, Biggie, Common, Talib Kweli. Plus these rappers fans are genuine hardcore rap fans so their bars actually had an impact on the rap audience. a large portion of Eminem's fans aren't even rap fans his music appeals so much to the pop crowd