Who pays on the first date?

jelly

Just now, jelly said:

so has a girl ever said to you that you should pay everything ?

Nope. Imagine a girl telling me im paying for everything on a first date... seriously :lol:

If I pay for lets say, the meal, shes definitely paying for all the drinks and the ride home etc.

/

Why do you expect me to pay for everything on a first date anyways tho?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Supermalt said:

Can't just pick and choose which gender roles you wanna play. 

With all the equality talk shoved down our throats these days and women making it explicitly clear they don't need a man financially.... It makes sense to split. What a man does is up to him not you. 

If you want to be treated traditional act traditional. Fully. 

Because gender equality has nothing to do with who pay for dinner. 

It has to do with the fact that women are paid less then men for the same job or men dont have a say in custody of a kid (mostly) 

You are also using feminist statments to make a point when feminist are against male rights, you will never find a feminist saying how it is wrong to force a man into fatherhood by keeping a child he doesnt want. 

You want a modern day woman who has had threesomes, lesbian sex, doesnt cook or clean and shags about cool let her pay for your dinner

If you want a tradional woman who actually has class then you pay 

You dont get to pick and choose which 1950s attitude you want and which you dont and dont blame all women for the feminist d*ckheads who sprout their gay agenda to feminise men and masculine women..some woman actually have a brain and can see what these idiots are doing. 

• Downvote 7

3 hours ago, Bobby Reds said:

Nope. Imagine a girl telling me im paying for everything on a first date... seriously :lol:

If I pay for lets say, the meal, shes definitely paying for all the drinks and the ride home etc.

/

Why do you expect me to pay for everything on a first date anyways tho?

because you invited her out and you choose the venue. 

So you think it is fair for a woman to invite you out to a restaurant of HER choice which is say a 5 star restaurant then expect you to foot half the bill? 

If you CHOOSE to go out and invite the woman you pay! 

modern day men are so feminine it is cringy! 

10 hours ago, jelly said:

Because gender equality has nothing to do with who pay for dinner. 

It has to do with the fact that women are paid less then men for the same job or men dont have a say in custody of a kid (mostly) 

You are also using feminist statments to make a point when feminist are against male rights, you will never find a feminist saying how it is wrong to force a man into fatherhood by keeping a child he doesnt want. 

You want a modern day woman who has had threesomes, lesbian sex, doesnt cook or clean and shags about cool let her pay for your dinner

If you want a tradional woman who actually has class then you pay 

You dont get to pick and choose which 1950s attitude you want and which you dont and dont blame all women for the feminist d*ckheads who sprout their gay agenda to feminise men and masculine women..some woman actually have a brain and can see what these idiots are doing. 

your chatting shit mate

• Upvote 3

Can't remember the last time I asked a girl out. This ain't school days. It's always been an agreement to meet up for drinks.

If she aint buying rounds then there won't be another, can't be setting standards like I need to pay for her presence. 

Who goes for a meal on a first date anyway, that's dead. 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Didn't have to ask my girl to pay half first date, she offered. As every well raised woman should. 

If you both work, and are both interested in each other, why should the man just be paying? 

Each to their own though. 

You bellend lol

• Downvote 11

1 hour ago, Blacksheet said:

Can't be asking girls out on dates and expecting them to pay half

what kind of nonsense is that

It's true.

This is where that Anelka creativity has to kick in. You really don't have to spend big P to have a good time.

I don't really approve of feeding a women early doors.

Your woman 

you pay or she pays it doesn't matter 

A link

Nandos(If she kicks up a fuss and says she deserves better than Nandos that's when you give her two options either you go halves or you don't go at all).

A link can't be getting the same privileges as your woman(You have to remember the link is for everyone).

• Upvote 7