Who pays on the first date?

jelly

1 hour ago, Greens said:

If she aint buying rounds then there won't be another, can't be setting standards like I need to pay for her presence. 

Who goes for a meal on a first date anyway, that's dead. 

CS

These women want to be wifed, yet expect to stay in a man pockets. Lol. 

Whos gonna build a life with literally a liability from day one. 

I'm going out with a woman not a child I'm looking to adopt. 

End of the day it's up to the man, no woman is telling me what I should or shouldn't do. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

people in this thread go on like going out on a date is the man's preference. 

if we were choosing what we do we'd be indoors beating. 

I don't ask women out on dates, I try to get them into my yard to beat.

The ones who object ask to go out, so it was their idea, and they cover it. 

But if at some point a woman becomes important to me and I want to go out places with her, the payment has never been an issue worthy of discussing. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Didn't have to ask my girl to pay half first date, she offered. As every well raised woman should. 

If you both work, and are both interested in each other, why should the man just be paying? 

Each to their own though. 

every well raised man wouldnt want to leech off a woman 

Your girlfriend is desperate dont be surprised if she shags ur mate 

6 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

Your woman 

you pay or she pays it doesn't matter 

A link

Nandos(If she kicks up a fuss and says she deserves better than Nandos that's when you give her two options either you go halves or you don't go at all).

A link can't be getting the same privileges as your woman(You have to remember the link is for everyone).

Facts. It really isn't that deep.

2 hours ago, jelly said:

every well raised man wouldnt want to leech off a woman 

Your girlfriend is desperate dont be surprised if she shags ur mate 

Nonsense.

You know damn well if Idris Elba took you out and said split the bill. You would split the bell, and then blow his phone up till the next date.

You Jelly and all these other women, you dont really know what you want. Thats why you need a man to tell you what you want, and how the ting is gonna run.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

agree with hero and local

ffs been spending too much time in the midlands last few weeks

On 26/09/2016 at 7:42 PM, Bobby Reds said:

Nonsense.

You know damn well if Idris Elba took you out and said split the bill. You would split the bell, and then blow his phone up till the next date.

You Jelly and all these other women, you dont really know what you want. Thats why you need a man to tell you what you want, and how the ting is gonna run.

idris is an alpha male so i doubt he would even allow a woman to pay for him like little baby boys do

• Downvote 2

Tbh these days I'll make a decision at the end of the date. If things have gone well and I can see her reaching for her purse and I know I'll see her again I ain't got a problem paying(this usually results in them saying "I'll pay for drinks/the next date").

If I have no intentions of seeing her again or she's sitting there with her 2 long hands when Luigi comes over with the card machine then I'm splitting that CALM.

• Upvote 5

Guest Blacksheet

even if u know ur gonna cover its always good to joke and tell her to split it or pay the whole ting just to see her reaction

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

give me a similar look and the only other place ill ever take u again is t-lodge

I remember watching a program on channel 4 about dating apps.

A man took this chick out to an expensive restaurant and was made to buy dinner and a few champagne bottles and the ting even told him to keep topping  up her glass like it was an Oyster card and at the end of the date she said she wasn't feeling man.

20 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

I remember watching a program on channel 4 about dating apps.

A man took this chick out to an expensive restaurant and was made to buy dinner and a few champagne bottles and the ting even told him to keep topping  up her glass like it was an Oyster card and at the end of the date she said she wasn't feeling man.

Cuck life