Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Blacksheet

LMAO RIP these man in advance

58 posts in this topic

Wow

Always knew that louis geezer was a c*nt

Let's be honest if they were dressed up as a Priest mocking Christianity nobody would bat an eyelid and rightly so. Is him prancing around drunk on a rug like that really Islamophobia?

Lol they only have themselves to blame.

It is a funny video.

By now I think we all know Islam is intolerant of criticism and is broadly incompatible with liberal western values. 

Regardless if you find the video funny or whatever, that is highly offensive.

And a devout Muslim would have the right to feel a way a man mocking their culture so brazenly.

It's not a funny vid though. Didn't even crack a smile. I'm not Muslim.

I'm offended that they feel the need to apologise for other peoples lack of humour and intolerance. Just isn't acceptable on the Westside and you and I know it's the best side.

tupac_4eva_westside.gif

Gambino if someone mocked something you STRONGLY believed in would you not feel a way?

Or are you a man with no conviction? 

Man of conviction.... What about all the devout Muslims who truly believe in their religion but recognise that this was a joke and also find it quite funny? Because there will be Muslims out there who feel that way. Do they have no conviction for not showing Intolerance and having a sense of humour?

It's about time I got modded on this website as well. I wanna take some pride in knowing who gets upset when I talk about the West being great lol.

1 hour ago, Anderson said:

Wow

Always knew that louis geezer was a c*nt

likewise

this guys narcissism levels are through the roof

its not Islamophobia, but its offensive, 20 years ago it would have been putting on Indian accents 

typical laddish behaviour but these guys should know better

Not even Muslim but I want these man to get rushed at least

how can you be doing such things and filming it aswell

both cunts

Offensive but I'm not putting on a cape. 

/

Yeah RIP.

islam is.no.different from christianity

It should be open to being openly mocked and criticised even if it is by the crass and.ignorant olympic gymnasts

Where i get disgusted is when it tips into  overt racism 

The real scandal.is these guys lives may be at risk from the 5th column living and expanding in our.midst

Out of interest when you guys are watching comedians mock other religions, race groups and cultures are you sat at home offended or are you cool with it as long as it's not yours?

They just triple piked their way outta their standard issue TeamGB sponsorships. 

Aldi and Adidas will be ghost very soon.

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

Man of conviction.... What about all the devout Muslims who truly believe in their religion but recognise that this was a joke and also find it quite funny? Because there will be Muslims out there who feel that way. Do they have no conviction for not showing Intolerance and having a sense of humour?

It's about time I got modded on this website as well. I wanna take some pride in knowing who gets upset when I talk about the West being great lol.

Bruh

How is it you always seem to know a foreigner that always agrees with your views?

7 minutes ago, Wavant said:

They just triple piked their way outta their standard issue TeamGB sponsorships. 

Aldi and Adidas will be ghost very soon.

Yep and rightly so. 

20 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Out of interest when you guys are watching comedians mock other religions, race groups and cultures are you sat at home offended or are you cool with it as long as it's not yours?

tbf comedians are funny 

no comedian would do that routine cos it wasnt funny

only maybe the bit where they take the carpet off the wall but thats it

5 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Bruh

How is it you always seem to know a foreigner that always agrees with your views?

Where did I say in that post I know a foreigner who agrees with my views?!?!?...... 

To answer the question which seems to have zero relation to this topic. I've been talking to people from all over the world for years online and some off... I don't just confine the people I associate with to people in my own area and a bunch of London muppets who hate the western world on VIP2. I'm confident you speak to people around the world who share your views on some things in life right?

1 hour ago, dub said:

its not Islamophobia, but its offensive, 20 years ago it would have been putting on Indian accents 

typical laddish behaviour but these guys should know better

simple as that tbh.

no need to say anything about people who would watch that video and try to justify it as a bit of funny banter.

3 minutes ago, Meticulous said:

tbf comedians are funny 

I agree.... I'm asking the people that get offended easily though.

21 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Being a comedian and being a public sporting figure representing a nation of people is not the same thing.