LMAO RIP these man in advance

Guest Blacksheet

Regardless if you find the video funny or whatever, that is highly offensive.

And a devout Muslim would have the right to feel a way a man mocking their culture so brazenly.

It's not a funny vid though. Didn't even crack a smile. I'm not Muslim.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Man of conviction.... What about all the devout Muslims who truly believe in their religion but recognise that this was a joke and also find it quite funny? Because there will be Muslims out there who feel that way. Do they have no conviction for not showing Intolerance and having a sense of humour?

It's about time I got modded on this website as well. I wanna take some pride in knowing who gets upset when I talk about the West being great lol.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

Man of conviction.... What about all the devout Muslims who truly believe in their religion but recognise that this was a joke and also find it quite funny? Because there will be Muslims out there who feel that way. Do they have no conviction for not showing Intolerance and having a sense of humour?

It's about time I got modded on this website as well. I wanna take some pride in knowing who gets upset when I talk about the West being great lol.

Bruh

How is it you always seem to know a foreigner that always agrees with your views?

• Upvote 8

20 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Out of interest when you guys are watching comedians mock other religions, race groups and cultures are you sat at home offended or are you cool with it as long as it's not yours?

tbf comedians are funny 

no comedian would do that routine cos it wasnt funny

only maybe the bit where they take the carpet off the wall but thats it

5 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Bruh

How is it you always seem to know a foreigner that always agrees with your views?

Where did I say in that post I know a foreigner who agrees with my views?!?!?...... 

To answer the question which seems to have zero relation to this topic. I've been talking to people from all over the world for years online and some off... I don't just confine the people I associate with to people in my own area and a bunch of London muppets who hate the western world on VIP2. I'm confident you speak to people around the world who share your views on some things in life right?

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, dub said:

its not Islamophobia, but its offensive, 20 years ago it would have been putting on Indian accents 

typical laddish behaviour but these guys should know better

simple as that tbh.

no need to say anything about people who would watch that video and try to justify it as a bit of funny banter.

21 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Out of interest when you guys are watching comedians mock other religions, race groups and cultures are you sat at home offended or are you cool with it as long as it's not yours?

Being a comedian and being a public sporting figure representing a nation of people is not the same thing.

4 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Where did I say in that post I know a foreigner who agrees with my views?!?!?...... 

To answer the question which seems to have zero relation to this topic. I've been talking to people from all over the world for years online and some off... I don't just confine the people I associate with to people in my own area and a bunch of London muppets who hate the western world on VIP2. I'm confident you speak to people around the world who share your views on some things in life right?

No you didn't say, just a thing I've noticed

OK fair enough