Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

Famous people u have met or seen face to face

21 posts in this topic

Thiery Henry in 2001 on the top of the 221 bus going from Edgware to Power League in Mill Hill was 7 a.m. Saw Trips from PDC at a rave in West End in 2010

Do you get star struck?

Worked in the ITV studios for a while shit gets played out very quickly

In saying that though, the frenzy in the building when Alicia keys was in :lol:

Man said trips from pdc

did you ask for his autograph?

Quite a lot really ranging in low level of fame to world fame. Some on my own street, Louis Emerick, Terry Christian, Ravel Morrison, Bezza from Happy Mondays. Was stood with Prince Nazeem Hammed outside a friends house. Seen and met a ton of United players. Not the type to ask anyone for an autograph, think possibly the only person that could of potentially made me star struck was Michael Jackson.

The Queen

Shaun and Bradley wright Phillips

21 minutes ago, Creed Diskenth said:

The Queen

What was the scenario with this? Did you get to meet her or was it a seen from a distance situation?

I dont class these people as famous but I have met: dvs, skepta, wretch 32, robby from eastenders, saw big nasty recently in camden driving an x6 and that mixed girl with the big mouth who used to present T4 forgot her name and Adam decon he was driving a merc.

People I do consider famous:

I have seen prince charles and the queen.

I met prince charles. Had a small convo. Genuine nice guy

I met Paul from eastenders and lost control a bit cos i stoppes him an asked if played paul an he was like yh i did in this expectant way. Then i got consumed thinkin omg i dnt wanna waste his time so i was like cool bye but i really wanned to tell him he was one of my favs

Saw chuku mounting the bus in Brixton 

Have seen various mps up an down Whitehall. Saw Trevor Phillips last week 

please dont ever mix up the words NICE & ROYALS

please

a beg

Footballers - Jay okocha at a family friends wedding

Thierry Henry - outside o2.

Adebayor & Kolo  in their prime-  both together at 0xford street

Louis saha with his fam.

Akinfenwa - He's kinda bait. See him alot around westfield

Fernando Torres - Dubai, Zero gravity beach

Artists

Craig David - @ westend Dj. He was cool & down to earth.

Aleesha Dixon - @ some dance studio in walthamstow years back She is flames in flesh. Mad down to earth.

This year; Lots of grime artist through some events & Doc work . Ghetts, P-money, Juli Adenuga, JME, Lady Leshurr (She was utter c*nt, bit full of her self), Bugzy Malone

Vuj & poet.

Kate Moss - Shot a laundry Ad shoot at one of her houses. She happened to be there.

2 hours ago, underwriter said:

please dont ever mix up the words NICE & ROYALS

please

a beg

Oh have u met any?

I saw Tempa T running really fast to the gym!!!

On 14/10/2016 at 6:39 PM, Blacksheet said:

Man said trips from pdc

😂😂😂😂

Met Prince Naseem in Portugal earlier this year. 

Sat on Rita Ora's table at Chiltern Firehouse she was well safe. 

did she get to sit on anything else after............?

On 10/14/2016 at 6:39 PM, Blacksheet said:

Man said trips from pdc

:lmao:

P Diddy / 50 Cent / Nicki Minaj / Wale / OG Genesis / Akon / Lil Wayne / Yo Gotti / Karrueche of the top of my head.

Couple footballers as well.

sports  - Cesc, Henry, Morientes, Rui Costa, Kane, Agbonlahor, Altidore, Oxlade-Chamberlaine, Kevin Pietersen, Golovkin, Kel Brook, Paulie Malignaggi, Prince Naseem

Music - Alesha Dixon, Rev Run, Action Bronson, Laura Mvula, Craig David, Florence Welch

Actors/Actresses - Gwenyth Paltrow,  Jesse Eisenberg, Dave Franco, Christopher Ecclestone

Politicians - David Cameron, Nicola Sturgeon, Nigel Farage

Others - Stephanie McMahon

the ones i can think of top of the head so far

idris elba - shot out of sushi samba and walked across the green opposite it... i was like 'oh shit its idris'... kept it moving but my excitable friend ran after him... only to get parred....

emma bunton with her man from damage - (forgot his name) in brent cross nandos (always had a crush on her and to this day she still looks so bloody sexy) - but of course i just told my family and kept it le moving

the woman from (something something and a packet of crisps.... or also used to be in hollyoaks..... who also does the voiceover for dinner dates) - this was back when i was working in retail around 2006... i served her and was like rar 'this is di ting from hollyoaks'............ again.... kept it le moving

and of course SARRRNSA STARK AND ARIA STARK... at hoxton square... jammin on the corner.... i came out of red dog saloon on my ones... walking in that direction, and saw a bit of batty.... looked up and saw it was sarnzza... i was like ohhh shit - sarnza starrk...... aria starrkkk.... - 'yeah i said it to them and they giggled'....

AGAIN................... KEPT IT LE MOVING

lol @ trips

1 hour ago, underwriter said:

idris elba - shot out of sushi samba and walked across the green opposite it... i was like 'oh shit its idris'... kept it moving but my excitable friend ran after him... only to get parred....

emma bunton with her man from damage - (forgot his name) in brent cross nandos (always had a crush on her and to this day she still looks so bloody sexy) - but of course i just told my family and kept it le moving

the woman from (something something and a packet of crisps.... or also used to be in hollyoaks..... who also does the voiceover for dinner dates) - this was back when i was working in retail around 2006... i served her and was like rar 'this is di ting from hollyoaks'............ again.... kept it le moving

and of course SARRRNSA STARK AND ARIA STARK... at hoxton square... jammin on the corner.... i came out of red dog saloon on my ones... walking in that direction, and saw a bit of batty.... looked up and saw it was sarnzza... i was like ohhh shit - sarnza starrk...... aria starrkkk.... - 'yeah i said it to them and they giggled'....

AGAIN................... KEPT IT LE MOVING

Yeah I saw that two pints of lager chick too on them thames boats... tweeted her after....she must of been preeing coz she knew it was me and my girl and tweeted something then followed me .. :ph34r: 

..but I deleted that Twitter.