@Gambino making FM harder since 2016

Transfer listed Rooney and and the squd revolted

young

schneiderlin 

jones

lingard

shaw

smalling

Rashford(who seems shit at first glance)

all piping up all can go too

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2016 at 4:22 PM, Iceberg said:

Transfer listed Rooney and and the squd revolted

young

schneiderlin 

jones

lingard

shaw

smalling

Rashford(who seems shit at first glance)

all piping up all can go too

13 finishing

/

Started a game last night.

BARRRRRRRE injuries 

Started a new game on full release as arsenal, kept wenger in charge as DOF and let him take charge of friendlies, got bare injuries.... had him in charge of finalising transfers... all my transfers fell through... restricted his role to scouting now....

Got rid of Giroud and Walcott(loan)... chased Dybala as my main target all summer, with Coutinho, Texiera, Rafinha and Thiago as my back up targets... Ended up paying £60m for Martial and £10m for Özkayup...

Trying to get that Pep like 4-1DM-4AM-1 formation going, spent ages in the tactics editor, front 5 press hard from the front and win the ball back and the full backs are inverted so they join the DM to make 3  in the center while the centetbacks split... works very well vs teams that try play football, hoofball teams are just free to run at my defence tho (will tweak)

Overall liking this version after skipping last one and taking a break for a year.

• Upvote 3

Got two running at the moment. One Network (sick game, I'm United), and one solo (Arsenal obv).

United strikers are f**king awful. Absolutely no way I'm renewing Zlatan's contract for another year. Will play Martial CF 2nd season.

And as for Arsenal. Their strikers are even worse. Overrated Ramsey as per usual whilst everyone else is slyly pony. Santi is good but he's 31.

Pochettino and Moyes are the best managers in the prem

Conte and Guardiola the worst, always get sacked before xmas

unbelievable

will not cop until the January patch

Started a new season with Arsenal.

Sold Walcott / Merty / Debuchy. Only brought in Barbosa and a few wonderkids.

In game date March 2017. Basically wrapped up the league already. A good 18 points clear at the top. Welbeck / Sanchez / Barbosa doing mad bits as a front 3. Iwobi is pushing Ozil for a starting spot the way he going playing. Into the 1/4's in champs league and doing well in FA cup. Out of the league cup because I played my youngers.

Next season im looking to work on my midfield. Need a beast of a DM and Cazorla is getting old. Need to get a new LB as well.

How did you bring in Barbosa?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Thizz said:

How did you bring in Barbosa?

Basically dropped my whole transfer kitty (plus some money from Walcott / Merty / Debuchy) on him.

Anyways I Jinxed myself now by commenting in this thread. Sanchez got injured for 2 months on international duty and is gonna miss both legs of the CL QF against Barca :(

Didnt realise AI goes hard on transfers this game

sold about £500m worth of players as Arsenal in 2/3 seasons but one of the first was Alexsis to united for only £60m defo could have fot £100m for him and hes raped my defence every time we played 

won league with low pts first couple seasons, struggled in CL.... 3rd season United were too much they done the treble even tho I got 92pts 

• Upvote 1

Can't believe it's nearly December and I don't have this ?

• Upvote 1

spent time sorting scouting/coaches/transfers/loans and during the last friendly of preseason "windows must close football manager"

open fm again and it starts updating

so if while you are playing a new update becomes available it'll crash your game :/ 

*turns on weekly autosaves*

On 11/24/2016 at 4:03 PM, That Guy Son said:

Basically dropped my whole transfer kitty (plus some money from Walcott / Merty / Debuchy) on him.

Anyways I Jinxed myself now by commenting in this thread. Sanchez got injured for 2 months on international duty and is gonna miss both legs of the CL QF against Barca :(

I mean swear you can't sign him first window?

Think there was a bug on the first beta where you could cos of the non eu rule in serie a /

Martial pissed me off so i transfer listed him... monaco bidding 975k ? But i know they got dough cos they just sined rajkovic off me for potential 31m inital 19.5 and neves for 80m initial 49 in the summer

remember reading the features that if deadline is running out or the team has spent the season money already you can loan with a mandatory fee thought fuck it

100% wages 5 month loan £105m accepted ???

anyhow this mug rejects there contract 

Couldn't get into 2016, but still bought 17.

Started as Arsenal, always have the 1st transfer window disabled.

In January sold:

Carl Jenkinson - 4.4mil (5.75 future) to Southampton

Nacho Monreal - 3.4 mil to Guangzhou

Gabriel - 16.75mil to Quanjian

Elneny loaned to Ajax.

Bought:

Juan Bernat - 20mil (30mil future) - 23 apps, 2 assists, 7.01 average for me.

Mauro Icardi - 30 mil (33mil future) - 23 apps, 10 goals, 3 assists, 6.99 average for me.

Team lined up like this:

Cech

Bellerin (FB, att)          Mustafi (BPD, def)        Koscielny (CD, def)           Bernat/Gibbs (FB,att)

Coquelin (BWM, sup)  Ramsey/Cazorla (AP,sup)

Walcott/Ox (W, Supp)                        Ozil (AP, supp)                    Sanchez/Welbeck (IF, att)

Giroud (TM,supp)/Icardi (AF, att)

Giroud - 19(1) apps - 14 goals, 2 assists, 7.45 average - Was beasting until injury.

Walcott - 39(14) - 18 goals, 12 assists, 7.11 average - filled in as CF in December when no fit strikers and got 2 hattricks.

Sanchez - 34(16) - 10 goals, 9 assists, 7.04 average - hit and miss form, used Welbeck for most of the 2nd half of season.

Ozil - 56 apps - 10 goals, 17 assists - 7.06 average - Signed a new contract, had some poor games though.

Xhaka came in to fill in Coquelin injuries and suspensions. Got sick of Lucas, he is gash. Retrained Debuchey to play CB, dunno why but he is comfortable there now. Cazorla also comfortable as a DM.                          

Man City won the league with 76 points, I came 4th with 68 points. Won 20, Drew 8, Lost 10. Had difficulty in November with 4 draws in a row, Giroud was a machine before getting injured for 6 months at the start of December with cruciate ligament damage. When Koscielny wasn't playing due to injuries, conceded around 3 a game. Guys a rock.

Got knocked out 6th Round of FA Cup in extra time by Stoke. Got knocked out in quarters of Champions league by R.Madrid. Managed to win the EFL cup against Spurs in the final. Managed to get a 3 year contract somehow. Been given a transfer budget of £123million!!!

• Upvote 2

I have got A LOT of shit to do over the next 3 months. Needed to not be buying this.

£18 at Tesco, arrives Tuesday. Ffs.

• Upvote 1

The way you go on long winless streaks in this game is stress

cant buy a win for shit no matter how strong your side is and how many chances you create