Football Manager 2017

Admin.

yizdFzd.png

Barca lol..... Atletico are the toughest team, they had some mad fall off, god knows how...(I've only managed to snag Andre Gomes from Barca... wages are too much on the big boys and the other man i'm not interested in)

OxUStLS.png

Luke Shaw >

ARYkUZC.png

XIYwXZO.png

IGH5nC8.png

Defending with the ball >

muiwRGA.png

NYwDt8z.png

61kZYEQ.png

Future looks bright still

No signings in first season, sacked Enrique in jan... hired conte who played a super defensive formation 1 uptop 2dms 1 center mid 2 wide midfielders 

came 5th

and that season struggled with europa league

sacked conte... hired jorge jesus who improved them a lot back end

but was too late plus they lose all the games vs teams around them and draw against anyone who just defends

oh and they had just "okay" finances until this season so they were broke

started with palace, loaned depay and jese who are carrying me. usually play 4231 but the way this year favours 3 at the back with WB's is unordinary. after my worst losing streak in fm history (lost every game in october) i created a 343 with no strikers, just SS's which is working a charm. got klopp sacked, liverpool are struggling i pray they go down and i get top 4 so i can raid their team.. also fuck watford, coders must be from hertfordshire because success is written into the game for them

9vljid.jpg

8wz22v.png

Yeah 100% 

/

Winning streaks and losing streaks are crazy on this game.. all down to morale

3rd season 

Madrid are on tings... we going back to back 

tried to move on Correa, Sarabia, Ganso and Ben Yedder basically all my attacking mids and replaced them with players from Cantera and Andre Gomes 

managed to sell Correa for £16m, couldnt sell the rest but loand out Ganso and Sarabia with mandatory fees...

So coming up to Barca away Gomes gets inj the cunt... so I bring in Ben Yedder from the cold (end of oct) 

and he only goes and bangs 2 in a 2-1 victory ??

Then next week Barca smash Real 5-0... Safe (now they move up to 5th in the league lol)

Espanyol and Malaga are a disgrace, qualified for CL but struggling this season and killing our co-eficients in europe... cunts

ncob9Ax.png

Read what the commo says 54th min

Made them fuck this subs...

sat back and plotted who to sell this window

then 1...2..hold on.....3...(please dont run to 90 with no highlights.... and berardi steps up 4)

WHAT A GAME!

For the second year running I won the league, record 93 points, Icardi 41 goals (29 league) also a record.

And for the second year running I get knocked out by PSG. I just cannot beat them. Beat Madrid 4-0 2nd leg after losing the first 3-0. Dumped out by PSG. United finished 9th and after chasing Pogba for 12 months I've finally got him @ £130Mil. Sold Draxler £59M to United and Xhaka for £53Mil to Bayern, Coquelin also gone United £33Mil. Got £193 banked and no need to buy anyone else.

I don't even care about the league any more. Soon as I win the C.L I'm off.

where cheapest digital download for this. got laptop working. i see someone said £18 at argos but think that offer has finished 

Season 3:( The return of the Giants)

EcIuyZQ.png

kNzJ4R4.png

No back to back Champions Leagues but I finally won the Copa

yQU0Nst.png

quc6FsB.png

Season 4: (Young bucks coming of age)

d4cbf214-a2fc-4f31-bea1-2289f07b1c92d4cbf214-a2fc-4f31-bea1-2289f07b1c92d4cbf214-a2fc-4f31-bea1-2289f07b1c92RHuPefN.png

70278a84-09d8-4585-90a2-09e7012aee50DSQXpT2.png

Always have your star man as pen taker 5

aa77e9a6-9278-4017-8240-d80c646b61f6pnoalta.png

91f7813d-79c4-4432-b197-41edc1b532aa

FKY2i0q.png

b122b3aa-9125-4b41-96e0-be4049ba29f2hSJecqj.png

These young strikers just wernt banging like i thought they would... Vietto got copped by Bayern for £60m thought I would keep faith in these man(also lost Ze Gomes whose loan ran out).

00727be3-7700-4f5d-b497-c34d35595daa00727be3-7700-4f5d-b497-c34d35595daaxBIrFkv.png

Very good season however had to strip Lemos of Captaincy and dropped him for half a season until he signed a new contract because he wanted to leave, then Lucas my new captain done the same thing final couple weeks... We agreed a wage increase but his agent was being a cunt, he sacked his agent (without me asking) but we have still been unable to agree a new contract and I have started season 5... 

Talking about contracts mine ran out, I have been unable to agree a new one with Monchi so mine is rolling... I want a 2 year deal @ £80k a week minimum, kinda regret giving him a new 5 year deal might sack him...CUNT

And talking of CUNTS season 5 transfer window has been full of them

still need to get this game..

every season, all my best players get poached for ridiculously overpriced sums and it's far too easy to sign another 2-3 potential wonderkids to replace them

the regens are ridiculously good as well

just doesn't sit right with me, there's no challenge there

Have my scouts all over brazil ?? just nabbing them wonderkids from young

same with germany and italy

loan them for 2 seasons shove them in the u19s/C team/B team until they get a passport or HG then decide to sign them or not...

loads of unhappy players tho cos they get unsettled quick

looking to sell players for 100+ mill now

• Upvote 1

Finally won C.L 3rd season, Spurs won the PL though. But overall I'm happy. Now I can finally leave Arsenal and see what's out there in other leagues.

Champions league is piss easy

copa del rey is the tough nut for me

anything 2 legs im smashing teams 

champions league finals (k last one i won on pens) are calm too

copa del rey i struggle, was on for the treble but atletico tucked me in

Also i swear by loan with mandatory fee, swear its a cheat

loaned tielemans to united future fee £101m, now they got lesmos on loan future fee £84m, andre gomes at dortmund future fee £78m... if you can afford to wait a season for the cash you can get a shit load more 

this season almost all my players are 20/21 

Left Arsenal. Ancelotti took over, so I took over Bayern (just as they sold Renato Sanches). Instantly regretting going Germany. League is absolute garbage. I took over just as window was closing, squad is old and overrated, players have release clauses teams like Monaco, PSG, City and Barcelona lick their lips at.

4 points separate me top and 7th place. Walked the C.L Group Stages (Man U, Lyon, Plzen), QF German Cup. Think I'll leave after 1 season C.L or not. Head to Spain or Italy and really graft there.

Transfer windows are basically when all my players decide they wanna leave 

given everyone long term contracts 

im the top ranked team in the world but Monaco and PSG bully me when it comes to transfers

just sold Berrardi to Bayern for £95m end of the season... still need him for this season.... easily my best player 

I just sold him on my one from Bayern back to Leverkusen for £34M and bought in Gabigol.

Bought Courtois for £33M and Donnaruma is also pissed off and available for £35M. Neuer is still quality but he's 33, and on £210k. Hate seeing man on dumb wages.

• Upvote 1

Update dropped

Started a Monaco file after the update

im sure there is a league bias in this game making it too easy

Beat PSG to the league by 1 point but was ahead of them all season looking comfy... finished with 94pts

Lost league cup to PSG

Lost Coupe de france to Marseille  

Now its CL final time vs Lyon yeah mad this is where the bias comes in, all 3 teams made the quarters, PSG went out to city but i dealt with them and Juve but Lyon bodied Barca... they good on this game the front 3 bangs Depay, Lacazette and Fekir but come on  

edit: need a vest just been moved to ffs 10 men too

Since the update Manchester United are f**king unstoppable.

True.

Still play the monaco file and united have won the league every season like 6 in a row

BUT the champions league has been won 3x by me Monaco

2x by Lyon

1x by PSG

with 3/4 all french finals and the big 3 reaching semis almost every season

whilst England has won the europa league every season having 5 in the CL almost every year.

Defo bugged in favour of the league you selected and man utd