Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Luv Doc

Damilola Taylor

11 posts in this topic

Hopefully this will impact a lot of the younger generation who maybe are not aware of this story.

Was very sad and was a good watch. This was meant to be set from 2000 - 2005,but some things annoyed me:

1) Used slang that wasn't being used 16 years ago

2) saw bottles of Ciroc and other items in the news agents

3) had modern buses etc going around peckham.

-4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, That Guy Son said:

Hopefully this will impact a lot of the younger generation who maybe are not aware of this story.

Was very sad and was a good watch. This was meant to be set from 2000 - 2005,but some things annoyed me:

1) Used slang that wasn't being used 16 years ago

2) saw bottles of Ciroc and other items in the news agents

3) had modern buses etc going around peckham.

Moaners gon moan 

So what your want them to hire out bendy buses for  a one off series drama?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Afroman said:

Moaners gon moan 

So what your want them to hire out bendy buses for  a one off series drama?

Who said I was moaning? Ive already said its a good watch. I stated some simple things that annoyed me from a continuity perspective.

The scenes I mentioned weren't integral to the story line so they could have left out.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they easily could CGI in bendy busses fam, its 2017

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dub said:

they easily could CGI in bendy busses fam, its 2017

 

Lol that takes time, I doubt they had a big budget for effects.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TfL would never have let them take normal buses off the road unfortunately.

Also for continuity sake, the school scenes were not filmed at my old primary school and not Damilola's and there was a uniform shot with St John's and St Clement's jumpers. Oliver Goldsmith probably distanced themselves from the drama. if they were approached to be in it.

Still don't remember if it was Damilola's Dad or Stephen Lawrence's that came to speak in our assembly at school - both tragic cases

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: serious replies about the buses  

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lmao: 

 

Need to check it out on I player was studying last night

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what are the preddie boys all in this running through trains on a mad one and that?

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0