President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

4 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

It's still mad for me when I see that video. Zero decorum. Trump is fully a man child who's never been disciplined. 

But when Streep starts to talk about the principled press holding power to account , her focus on Trump is quite ironic. Had the 'principled' press being doing their job properly, trump wouldn't be president. 

Depends who he was up against doesn't it. If the Press did their Job properly and shown Hilary's corruption rather than digging up tapes of Trump in a locker room full of men 10 years ago talking about p*ssy he might of won it with more ease. Same way if they shown legitimately how all the violence was coming from Bernie and Clinton supporters against Conservatives.. Had Bernie have gone up against Trump it might of been a different outcome, debatable.

• Downvote 2

Have you been asleep through the PutinClintonFilesGate shit that's constantly on the news.

Why do you even bother being some forum Ambassador Of The Right Wing lol. Berni is objectively not a violence inciting politician regardless of wat some over zealous supporters do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's right not to hold Bernie personally responsible for what some of his supporters were doing. But it was wrong as fuck to try to lie that it was Trump supporters committing all the violence and holding him responsible for it. Either way, shit stayed blowing up on the Media and Left last year.

What's wrong with me posting some facts and some opinions that don't match yours? Oh yea your from the left right, not interested in hearing anything that isn't conjured up in your own minds.

• Downvote 4

@Gambino whats wrong with you? seriously? have you not grasped anyone who doesnt agree with your right wing views or trump is not loving is a lefty? (Obama lover) you do know other presidents where in office before him right?

2 x Bushes Gave you the Gulf war and 9/11, War on terror, Clinton prisoners for profit and financially wrecking poor countries, Regan gave its own citizens Crack cocaine and so on where these great Presidents?

Opinion is opinion and anyone can spew one including celebs. Both left and right are accusing each other of fake news articles... so how can you decipher and reach conclusion what the right wing rhetoric is spewing as facts?

Can you not see through the middle and view objectively, that what each side is doing to discredit each other, and confuse/empower you... any minion. Dividing over nationalism/patriotism and white supremacy/immigrants/natives. Acting as some ambassador for whatever side is caught up lost in what narrative and distractions. Whilst the very system that underpins and whats it is all built on (eg signings of declerations) left or right is corrupt and has brought nothing but loss off life to many people in its own country as well as globally.

Even when left is in power its still controlled by right (eg House of congress who have final say who will be president irrespective of public voting) or numbers of opposing political team in seats to influence change... (eg houses of parliament).

If Trump (who was a "lefty" /democrat supporter) is the Trojan knight you/sheeple believe in so much, will he deconstruct the US federal reserve? which is not owned by the american government, which allowed him to become a Billionaire. It's a private commercial entity loaning printing/paper money out of thin air to US government which dictates everything and leads back to Europe.

Why is trump fighting the CIA? over hacking and colluding with Russia and allsorts? yet was happy enough when they where all over Shilary?  do you know the CIA was setup by former Nazi's such as "Reinhard Gehlen" (research) in 1947 after the WW2? under direct hand by the vatican to control its financial and control stake interests of the corporation state you know as the USA?

Do you not see the trap?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Gambino said:

Oh so Assange is the bad guy now lol. Guy that's risked his life and kept a clean bill of releasing the truth is suddenly ditching his morals and the American Intelligent services who have done dodgy deals with La Cosa Nostra and god knows who else are suddenly saints telling the truth lol. Think I'll stick with Julian on this one

But he would never have spoken to assange if he didnt release information about hillary. 

when he released information about GW bush and the Neo con hawks, they called for his assasination and he was a person non grata

is it not the same wikileaks that snowden and the army guy provided information to? 

but somehow he's now a saviour because it fits their narrative. 

i dont believe Russia had shit to do with the election, but thats only because the US is a liar direct from the pits of Hell so i could never believe anything they say if it doesnt sound right. 

u fkcing nonce

@Vtec You are a loving lefty. It's why you only have novels being released whenever I've dropped some shit that kills the other sides argument.You dropped Novels when we said the disabled kid was a hate crime which was a fact not opinion, you drop novels after a video that seems to prove Trump's mock wasn't about a disability. I don't see you bussing paragraph after paragraph when these lefties post nonsense. Time for you to grasp I see through your one sided attempts. Bait given a choice of 2 you would of chose Hilary.

@VENOM I don't care who's narrate Assange now fits and whether they give him air time. You said it yourself you don't believe Russia had shit to do with the election, same as!! It ain't about Trump suddenly believing him it's about what I believe. Same guys who would curse the CIA and US Governemt to say how corrupt they are, now champion them for how honest they are over Russia. Load of Bollocks. 

• Downvote 2

Why they would even be asked is a mystery. As Charlotte said a quick search by his team on google would of shown she's a bellend. Rebecca said she would of done it if she could sing the song she picked but got refused.

British Singer Rebecca Ferguson, publicly declined an invitation from president-elect Donald Trump to sing at his inauguration saying that she would perform only if she could sing Billie Holiday’s “Strange Fruit.” The inaugural team felt that it was inappropriate, in so much as there hasn't been a lynching in America in over 50 years, and the tune is out of place at an inauguration.

Yea sounds like he has had problems but surely USA has a bottom of the barrel before they start looking up people in the UK even British people don't care about. Anyone who considers performing for him will face a barrage of abuse, Andrea Bocelli got some heat when his name was thrown into the hat.

Its a business decision for these people not to perform. Why? Because when they play into the system of liberalism that runs Hollywood, You have run with the GROUP THINK mentality. What they dont understand is that they need the REST of the country to survive. They are SELLING a product. But these people tend to overlook this. These are people that PANDER for jobs and brag that they do it.They KNOW they will get jobs by PANDERING.

This is the problem with he left. They are very calculating in their words and love to tell you what you WANT to hear and what they want you to play into. A group mentality that looks down at any form of independent thought. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

“The rise of naked partisanship, increasing economic and regional stratification, the splintering of our media into a channel for every taste – all this makes this great sorting seem natural, even inevitable. And increasingly we become so secure in our bubbles that we accept only information, whether true or not, that fits our opinions, instead of basing our opinions on the evidence that’s out there.” 

Agree with Obama here, tbh

• Upvote 7