President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

On 3/7/2017 at 3:08 PM, JOHN DOE said:

to plays devils adv- he was being insensitive with teh word but effetivley they were immigrants - just forced immigrants 

Copped a lot of negs there. By the same guys who wouldn't bat an eyelid at this no doubt.

• Downvote 2

You and I both know the outrage was about the use of the term Immigrant. Not that I agree with Ben Carson but as usual the outrage sidesteps anyone previous to the Trump admin. It's becoming a trend.

Where was her outrage whilst her Mummy's pal was calling them Immigrants not once but multiple times huh? Comedians.

Add to that the fact he said they worked even longer, even harder for less..... Less doesn't mean they got paid less, could mean they got nothing. You added paid in yourself as a defence mechanism to save Obama for talking the same shit that you realised you were outraged about when Carson said it.

• Downvote 3

Quite the contrary..... He's pissed people like you off who wish to see a one sided story and can't handle the reality of things. I don't really care what your opinion on him is but as far as the post he did there goes, he was in the right to point out that the people screaming about Ben Carson calling Slaves Immigrants are the same people who were silent as fuck and loving Obama for the same use of the word. And that you have zero argument on.

51 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Quite the contrary..... He's pissed people like you off who wish to see a one sided story and can't handle the reality of things. I don't really care what your opinion on him is but as far as the post he did there goes, he was in the right to point out that the people screaming about Ben Carson calling Slaves Immigrants are the same people who were silent as fuck and loving Obama for the same use of the word. And that you have zero argument on.

Lol, weird, don't remember telling you what any of my positions or stances are. 

Ben Carson is not good at communicating or making logical inferences. I don't see what good it is in calling out the "evil LEFTISTS" instead of just dealing with that fact Ben Carson said some retarded shit.

Oh Yeah paul Jo Watts thinks depression isn't a medical condition and it doesn't need treatment  "depression is nothing more than dissatisfaction with life"

But that is the kind of retardation you can expect from an evangelical christian.

• Upvote 2

@james00 How are you going to talk about the right 'Deflecting' whilst you sit there and 'Deflect'....

The fact is that Obama used the same term to describe slaves at least 3 times... And there was zero outrage. Now Ben Carsons done it and everyone is mad. I don't even need to debate the actual term. I'm pointing the finger at these Anarchist types who are incapable of being consistent. How can anyone take that outrage serious if they pick and choose when it offends them based on who is saying it?

Like I said.... I don't care how you personally feel about this Paul guy. That's up to you who you like and dislike. But keeping on the topic about what I said regarding the outrage. Even those who hate my opinions would have no basis to argue this one.

• Downvote 1

?

5 minutes ago, Afroman said:

you mean the same tax return he leaked himself 

Thought you had me on ignore mate... Welcome back!

Yea that same Tax Return, although nobody knows who leaked it. The guy who received the documents said it might of been him but probably wouldn't be because of the anger he expressed at the leak compared to him being happy when positive things leak.

And they made this claim after the leak backfired on them. It was meant to be this big leak burying Trump for his "Unpaid Taxes" but ended up showing he apparently paid more than most did in his band when he legally didn't need to pay any due the Tax Loopholes. Also from what I am seeing he paid more percentage than Sanders and Obama etc. That's only what I've seen though. I'll allow all you Economic Dons in London to make your minds up about that one when you post from your iPhones whilst being chauffeured about Mayfair in your Phantoms.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

Thought you had me on ignore mate... Welcome back!

Yea that same Tax Return, although nobody knows who leaked it. The guy who received the documents said it might of been him but probably wouldn't be because of the anger he expressed at the leak compared to him being happy when positive things leak.

And they made this claim after the leak backfired on them. It was meant to be this big leak burying Trump for his "Unpaid Taxes" but ended up showing he apparently paid more than most did in his band when he legally didn't need to pay any due the Tax Loopholes. Also from what I am seeing he paid more percentage than Sanders and Obama etc. That's only what I've seen though. I'll allow all you Economic Dons in London to make your minds up about that one when you post from your iPhones whilst being chauffeured about Mayfair in your Phantoms.

I think we do know who leaked it... it has client copy stamped al over it ?

He even built the hype for it by denouncing it as false news before it had dropped. Genius ?