Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Bape

If someone is a troll wouldn't they be exposed as that

141 posts in this topic

E.G that guy is constantly posting about driving an Audi on finance yet get's exposed for not even having a license or a job with a wage to pay for such a thing, or that guy constantly chatting about going on holiday to Brazil/Dubai/Turkey yet get's exposed for not even having a passport, that guy is claiming to be a music producer but get's exposed for not being able to post a couple tracks he has produced. U get my point by now

Watch @Drift, @Lieutenant @a.g, @MGEEZ avoid this thread like the plague and if they don't avoid the thread watch them deflect from the thread question and not be able to back up their claim's something they can't do. Their mind state and agenda 'I don't like my man so let me justify this by throwing the troll card'. It's not a problem to not like someone though I question your maturity if u can dislike someone over a message board but it happens. If that is the case just be a man and say I don't like dude instead of making false accusations that can't be backed up to justify not liking another person

Yo don't let @Lieutenant or @MGEEZ hold you down brudda them man are the biggest trolls out there 

22 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

Watch @Drift, @Lieutenant @a.g, @MGEEZ avoid this thread like the plague and if they don't avoid the thread watch them deflect from the thread question and not be able to back up their claim's something they can't do. Their mind state and agenda 'I don't like my man so let me justify this by throwing the troll card'. It's not a problem to not like someone though I question your maturity if u can dislike someone over a message board but it happens. If that is the case just be a man and say I don't like dude instead of making false accusations that can't be backed up to justify not liking another person

you should be sending for @Funkyskanker, he said he was gonna expose you,

Ok I just saw a post Lieutenant made he feels because 'I haven't got a chink in my armour' a corny term but basically he feels because I don't show vulnerability on here I am a 'troll' firstly some people don't go through the problems others do and even if they do some people choose not to post their struggles on a message board. Some people don't wanna be in self pity. I am currently out of work at the moment but I ain't gonna make posts whining about how I went to this interview that interview and didn't get the job or whine about not having a car. Some people choose to be positive, have good vibes, carry good energy. This clown doesn't like someone because they don't self pity them self. So u gonna rate a man if he constantly tells u how hard he has it feels sorry for himself. But he's a troll if he chooses to have a positive, happy frame of mind and enjoy life. This guy smh

27 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Yo don't let @Lieutenant or @MGEEZ hold you down brudda them man are the biggest trolls out there 

And Drift especially Lieutenant, Drift and a.g. Not gonna lie MGEEZ can be alright when he chooses to be them other 3 man are the actual trolls and probably not the most sociable guy's pseudo intellectual's think they too smart for their own good

Bape is the realist out

1 minute ago, FA23 said:

Bape is the realist out

U killing me cuz this a serious thread because the fact is they will never able to answer the thread question, back up their claims, give reasoning to their nonsense accusations hence them being the real trolls

3 minutes ago, RYDER. said:

image.jpg

So instead of answering the thread a simple thread question these guys resort to this. It's easy if someone is a troll prove it expose them telling a lie, expose them being fake about something they posted. But they can never do this. Some ones a so called troll to u @Ryder, @Drift, @Lieutenantyet u can't do a simple thing and prove and expose something they posted that is a lie give an example of their trolling

Yo me and Lewis actually had this debate and He ur said a troll I said ur a real person

hope this helps 

Just now, MGEEZ said:

Yo me and Lewis actually had this debate and He ur said a troll I said ur a real person

hope this helps 

Because he is full of shit and people full of shit can't back up their bullshit

Na he had his reason/opinion 

Anyway I wish you all the best 

anyone can be anything on the internet 

36 minutes ago, MGEEZ said:

Na he had his reason/opinion 

Anyway I wish you all the best 

But he knows he can ignore my posts nah? If u get that riled up about a 67 and S.A.S collab post then a person has some serious insecurities about them self. Yea there was a tongue in cheek element to the post where I mentioned to TF if he can hook that up and get a few VIP2 posters who are fans of these groups in the video. A man with common sense has to know that is a little bit of tongue in cheek. But it's not the most ridiculous thing ever if that happened so a man to get worked up over that u know he has an agenda and some insecurities in his personal life to lash out over that post. Madest thing is the day before I made that post I went to check a mate at the Grange on the bus on the way there on the bus I was bangin out bare 67 tunes on my phone out loud. When I reached I thought shit S.A.S from Grange imagine how sick a 67 and S.A.S track would sound pioneers collabing with the young bucks buzzin now. Would be proper sick so the day after I decided to post what I did after all it is the random postings thread nah?. So u see a totally innocent post

4 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

But he knows he can ignore my posts nah? If u get that riled up about a 67 and S.A.S collab post then a person has some serious insecurities about them self. Yea there was a tongue in cheek element to the post where I mentioned to TF if he can hook that up and get a few VIP2 posters who are fans of these groups in the video. A man with common sense has to know that is a little bit of tongue in cheek. But it's not the most ridiculous thing ever if that happened so a man to get worked up over that u know he has an agenda and some insecurities in his personal life to lash out over that post. Madest thing is the day before I made that post I went to check a mate at the Grange on the bus on the way there on the bus I was bangin out bare 67 tunes on my phone out loud. When I reached I thought shit S.A.S from Grange imagine how sick a 67 and S.A.S track would sound pioneers collabing with the young bucks buzzin now. Would be proper sick so the day after I decided to post what I did after all it is the random postings thread nah?. So u see a totally innocent post

just pictured a big man dressed head to toe in moschino blastin 67 at the back of a buss :rofl:

Nah you had me for a while but 100% a troll 

7 minutes ago, WhiteB said:

:rofl: 

Only on VIP2 is something that happens so frequently is a norm for so many people considered 'trolling' what fuckin world do some of u man live in where u think listening to tunes on a phone is trolling? Do u not realise how weird what u saying sounds

46 minutes ago, WhiteB said:

just pictured a big man dressed head to toe in moschino blastin 67 at the back of a buss :rofl:

So now u have to be a certain age to enjoy and listen to 67 and wear Moschino?

When he comes with the vids and tweet examples like that tho :lol:

Proper has me on some 🤔 shit

8 minutes ago, Lionel & Dave said:

When he comes with the vids and tweet examples like that tho :lol:

Proper has me on some 🤔 shit

All facts it makes a person seem clueless and lost when what they say and think is the complete opposite of what is going on outside VIP2, the general consensus outside here. For example me to post the tweets is silly in the first place when we all know how popular the artist the tweets regarding is he is the most popular artist of his generation. An Artist that has sold 170 million records all while being still alive. So sometimes they have to be posted to expose how out of touch and clueless some people are