Do you buy...

yhfam

2 hours ago, yhfam said:

a drink for a girl your feeling in a rave?

its funny cos a lot of man do this and feel no way

This is why I won't ever though

iWKad22.jpg

• Upvote 7

18 hours ago, Lens said:

for entertainment, when girls in clubs ask me to buy them a drink, I ask what they're having, head to the bar, then I just don't return

20 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

He should of gave her a glass of water 

:rofl: top marks

• Upvote 1

Been bought drinks as many times i have bought them come to think of it (no porchy) 

some girl a solid 9 who was at my table enjoying my belv not invited by me, so i started getting on to her and her excuse was she table hops/vip hops because she gets offered drinks by every guy in the club espesh vip areas but how she doesnt stay to not give them the wrong impression, when i asked her why not just turn down the drink its like she went into malfunction mode proper confused back-pedalling and shit, finally come out with wouldnt you take it ?

see her an hour later at the bar another guy buying her another drink, locked eyes with her and just ??

these bitches cant help it

(side note she came up to me later with a drink that she said she bought for me which i turned down to prove my point... but in reality my drunk thinking was some guy prob gave her that and its got date rape in it... it was in ??)