Do you buy...

yhfam

I doubt she would of done that for no reason, he said something inappropriate to her. Probably typical little bitch boy these days who think buyin you a tenner drink means your legs open 

Men are just so feminem and cringy these days always crying over something, nobody is asking you to pay her rent. Broke niggas 

• Downvote 5

11 hours ago, jelly said:

I doubt she would of done that for no reason, he said something inappropriate to her. Probably typical little bitch boy these days who think buyin you a tenner drink means your legs open 

Men are just so feminem and cringy these days always crying over something, nobody is asking you to pay her rent. Broke niggas 

rah

On 12/5/2016 at 0:37 AM, Greens said:

How many guys have cheated on you for you to this bitter?

NONE BABE because you link 4/10s with no morals dont get mad at me! Crying over a ten pound drink you broke niggas! 

And ew you think I would ever link them dirty hoodrats LOL they are you lots type of man, ten pound hurts your pocket!

Its common sense if you had any that she would not react in such a negative way for no reason, he leaned to her to say somethng and she pushed back. 

Go get an education on body language rather than follow like sheep and believe everything you see.

• Downvote 1