European Spring

Seydou

We had the so called the Arab Spring 5 years ago. Whole of Europe was anticipating great things for the Arab world. 

The consequences?

Mass immigration to Europe :lol:

2016 was a shock to the system for a lot of politicians. Britain led the way and now Austria and France coming 

Where is Europe heading? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36150807

Article was written in March. 

• Upvote 2

The problem is a lot of people are in denial because they haven't seen fascism in their life times

Its real its here and its been here. The laws are changed to support fascist policy right under our noses an no one bats an eyelid because everyone thinks its about the "other"

Europe gna av a real hot summer

• Upvote 4

Le pens party are funded by putin right ?

2 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

been screaming this for years but niggers are too busy worrying about the latest red bottoms these right wing parties have been popping up all over europe shit is gonna get peak for black people. we will be the first people to go

Nonsense, Europe loves black people.... give them a bible and sell them the latest fashion/technology and let them make pop music

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Somalian said:

So what do you think will happen ? containment camps? then deport people back to where they come from? what will happen to mix race people?

what should I be worrying about?

c/s Mad Vybz.

You man in here sound bored, looking for some kind of entertainment.

• Upvote 1

Whatever it is we probably won't see it coming.

I mean the way black people are being deported right now. People who've been here since primary school criminals an non criminals are literally being snatched up an shipped out. But again cos it's the 'other' we arent concerned.

To all intents an purpose these people are British just dnt have correct papers.

Next thing will be the removal of the European human rights act.

An then a nex bag a shit gna happen which does unfairly an severely impact british born people an we will all be like oh we should have paid attention to the sufferation of others or at least we shouldn't av been so dismissive

Watch

20 hours ago, ag. said:

Nothing but trouble on the horizon. Shit is gona get real for us in UK 

im really curious to see when Theresa May will fold. that IMO will be a small catalyst, she cant keep saying brexit means brexit much longer without actually doing something.

i swear its just a big game of chicken. like them fights where people just scream at each other, foot shuffling while they make effortless jabs at each other.

soon as one goes down theyll all go down

• Upvote 1

But if they do not have the correct papers and were not born here they do not have the right to remain here, it is no surprise that they are getting deported as it is something people in this country has been asking for a long time. No they are not British

There is no threat to black people,

Transgender, Gay, Jewish, Hindu, etc literally any group could claim the same thing about they need to be on alert because what 'could' happen. 

Things can go left anytime but as a black man living in the UK in 2016 I have no concerns about some sort of regime taking control and their number 1 priority to be eliminating black people from these shores. 

• Upvote 1

From what you're saying, you clearly didn't read the article.& what you're saying about correct papers is not right anyway. 

You're also talking as if there's a mono type of struggle for blacks, which clearly there isnt.

This article isn't focused on black people. The writer is talking bout the growing normalisation and proliferation of 'far right'/fascistic groups and their ideologues. Same shit is happening here and only getting worse with higher numbers of immigrants

I am not and never claimed to be speaking on any article, I am speaking about  the notion that I should be in fear that I will be deported and that was always the discussion I have had in this thread. I dont know why you are now bringing up an article to me which I am clearly not speaking on?

Funky shaker said we should be worried and we would be the first to go.

You can clearly see this is what I have been discussing.

looking forward to the good weather

black people don't need to be worried any more than white people right now - but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be worried, just not about being kicked out

that said, my Nigerian mate who's been here since secondary school got deported last year, even though his parents and siblings are here, just he didn't manage to pull the right wage after uni so they were like "nah"

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Martinez said:

The fuck are you lot talking about?

black people are getting rounded up and deported?

the fuck?

The future is a madness. For the whole world. But some of you lot are completely off the mark. 

The ones randomly mentioning black people didn't read the article in op looool typical reactionaries 

Freedom Party of Austria just took a loss the ukip equivelent (almost identical party views) leader then blamed Farage and Brexit for the loss ????

Winner of that poll and new president used to be the leader of the green party and wants to get rid of borders and be more liberal ????