The Last of Us II

Gambino

It was a work of Art. Pretty much regained my love for gaming after seeing what they achieved with the first one. Wonder when it's due out. Next Fall would be nice.... Fuck imagine, Last of Us 2, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Shenmue 3 in the same season. One of the GOAT gaming years.

Personally the game has the best storyline for a game I've ever played and thats coming from a hardcore gamer,  Naughty Dog are the best at getting that emotional attachment with the gamer. If you didn't get attachment with the storyline and the beauty of the game and base it on core gameplay then I can see Thizz's point (although top 50 at a stretch is slightly harsh lol) 

Altogether the whole package and how the storyline drew me in makes it easily one if not the best game I've played up there with GTA 5 and Shenmue.

As Gambino said Red Dead 2, Shenmue 3 and Last of Us 2 all dropping is going to be epic for a gamer although I'm the opposite and hope they don't drop them in the same season. I'm still slightly skeptical about Shenmue 3 too. 

1 hour ago, Flat Eric said:

Swear you said on here somewhere that you put Knack in your top 5 ps games?

PMSL this guy. 

Exactly what meridian said didn't connect with the storyline. Gameplay was average. Can I get it on PS4 will try give it another whirl now I'm a few years older. 

On 05/12/2016 at 9:41 PM, Thizz said:

PMSL this guy. 

Exactly what meridian said didn't connect with the storyline. Gameplay was average. Can I get it on PS4 will try give it another whirl now I'm a few years older. 

yeh man they did a remastered version for PS4

talking of remastered versions, did they every do a red dead remastered? I never got round to playing it and feel like im missing out

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...