The Chicken Connoisseur

User

8 hours ago, Afroman said:

Co sign on the charisma & screen presence. But, I think its strongly down to the Gary-coleman syndrome. He comes off as a youth and that appeals to his subject matter.

I hope he moves on from this chicken ting tbh. Its more of a self mockery/semi-cooning than funny. Feeding to the stereotype.  You look at the bigger picture the jokes on us. 

the presenter on ITV kinda par'd him as well. 

I disagree, I see it more of a parody, and very smartly done imo 

He is certainly talented 

This chicken thing has a limited shelf life tho tbh so when one of the networks comes calling he needs to take that cheque and production funds to take this concept to the next level

9 hours ago, Afroman said:

Co sign on the charisma & screen presence. But, I think its strongly down to the Gary-coleman syndrome. He comes off as a youth and that appeals to his subject matter.

I hope he moves on from this chicken ting tbh. Its more of a self mockery/semi-cooning than funny. Feeding to the stereotype.  You look at the bigger picture the jokes on us. 

the presenter on ITV kinda par'd him as well. 

I agree

Get him away from the chicken thing and he could be a good reporter for youth culture

6 hours ago, Badman said:

I disagree, I see it more of a parody, and very smartly done imo 

He is certainly talented 

At the expense of riding on a stereotype.

This ting wouldn't even go viral if he wasn't reviewing chicken .

The only big networks that will endorse this will be the ones that want to endorse thiw self mockery express. As I said before all the boxes are ticked already.

In a world  where the food industry is constantly under pressure to encourag healthy eating amongst the young demographic, this really as a shelf life.

If this is a stepping stone for him to move to bigger and better things then fair play to him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

This donny needs to start interviewing U.K rappers 67, Giggs, Krept & Konan, 150, Jaja, Nines, M-Lo, Big Narstie, Abra, Mo Stack Let em do freestyles during the interview. bun weed with em. Do it on his own youtube channel, keep doing the chicken shop reviews, become Westwood's assistant like Dre was. From there after he built an even bigger buzz doing this start interviewing Footballers, u.k actors, celebs, singers. When he made enough p's invest in a local barber shop up West End where they go to do the interviews. Eat of the money from the barber shop too. Start reviewing U.K rappers videos on youtube like TooBlunt does. Become a millionaire of his own youtube channel, invest in more barber shops, property, resturants

Wow

1 minute ago, Young Bape said:

He has to keep it independent/internet though of his brand. Don't let the mainstream industry eat of his brand. Why should they? he has youtube to reach the world/his audience/fans. Like Lloyd Banks said on a tune the internet is the new t.v.  

Lloyd banks will be forever respected for that well thought out quote

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

you don't have to worry about it but many people do

the world is what it is, if you're part of a minority group you do represent them if you do something noticeable

you should be able to have fun with stereotypes or whatever but the fact remains people will see what you do and generalise

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 12/12/2016 at 8:49 PM, dub said:

nah Chick King is midpar still

taste different to your average chicken shop but not worth a talk

On 14/12/2016 at 6:13 PM, dub said:

dunno how you can get that for £2.30 and think you're eating chicken though

these kinda behaviours are what im talking about

be urself and love urself

Mate

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1