January 2017 Transfer Window

User

Robert Lewandowski has been offered a world-record salary in excess of €40 million per year from an unnamed Chinese club but is not interested in leaving Bayern Munich, his agent Cezary Kucharski has claimed.

Lewandowski, 28, signed a new contract with the Bundesliga champions through to 2021 in late December.

However, the Poland international was one of the players targeted by the Chinese Super League, his Polish agent Kucharski said in an interview with SportoweFakty in the striker's homeland.

"I was contacted by an agent who brings stars to China," Kucharski said. "The club name wasn't mentioned.

"If Lewy had decided to move to China, his salary would have been significantly higher than €40m which means more than Carlos Tevez earns."

Just seen this fuckrys the Saudi's are dealing with on the BBC they interviewed Heberty can see it picking up traction over the weekend, could not really find any news stories online had to translate this one

Former Vasco da Gama player, 28-year-old Heberty Fernandes is in an uncomfortable situation in Saudi Arabia football. Besides being seven months without receiving wages, he is not being able to leave the country.

Heberty signed a two-year deal with Al-Shabab in July 2016. The Brazilian sent notifications to FIFA, as the soccer governing body itself recommended, but was not honored. For that reason, he stopped training.
"On December 26, I finished, I did not go on the field to train or play, because they saw that it was a more serious thing, they started to negotiate, they gave me papers that, if I signed, I would lose All of my rights.Then, together with my lawyer, we did not sign anything.We also did not negotiate what they wanted, as I would lose all my rights.Then I stopped training, as required by FIFA law, for just cause " , told Heberty, in testimony to the channels ESPN .

After spending the New Year in Dubai, the midfielder bought tickets to return to Brazil on the 7th. But he still could not come to his native country because he did not have a visa granted to leave Saudi Arabia.

"When we arrived at the airport, we were surprised by the police barring us, saying that they could not leave the country. Since then, my lawyer, at the same time, trying to talk to the club, they did not answer, they said that the lawyer was not, That I could not leave the country, that I should sign this document before, blackmailing me, then, just to finish, we did not accept anything and we returned to the hotel, because I had already delivered the key to the car and the house, "he said.

Without a house, the player waits in the hotel for the resolution of the case between his lawyer, club and FIFA. The Foreign Ministry released a note on the case. See below :

In consideration of your inquiry, we inform you that the Embassy of Brazil in Riyadh is following the case and provides consular assistance to Mr. Heberty Fernandes de Andrade and his wife. Effectively, the legislation of Saudi Arabia provides for exit visa tied to the consent of the employer.

We further clarify that, according to article 55 of the Law on Access to Information, this Ministry is not authorized to disclose information of a private nature without the consent of those involved and their families.