Wenger & British players

kerser

Theo is a poor mans Overmars.

Ramsey is either not good enough to play in his best position with us. Or our style of play doesn't bring out the best in him. You can literally go between both those reasons on any given day.

Ox needs to go and get regular games, injuries have killed him here.

Can't see Jack coming back here tbh, doesn't get in our strongest 11, and he needs games.

Welbeck is the only player I think can make it.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, kerser said:

He hasn't done well buying British players or had much luck with guys like Wilshere due to Injurys or whatever 

475505374.jpg?w=480&h=349&crop=1

Walcott has been unlucky with injuries although I agree with the notion that when fit he should have achieved and become what he is showing NOW a hell of a lot sooner. But I would also argue the point with him that he's had seasons in him where he's scored a fair amount of goals.

Ramsey showed who he could be before that horrific injury. Now I feel like he's forced to fit in anywhere because there's a player in him. He does it for Wales but that same position is occupied by you know who.

Wilshere injuries.

Welbeck is United. (Great post above @Drift)

Oxlade, Gibbs and Chambers are the ones in the photo who are the most disappointing. The quotes in the above post sum it up perfectly. The lifestyle and money in football is what they want. They don't wanna become the best in the world or even the best in the league. Is that really down to the manager or is that the English culture we've all been slating for over a decade on here?