Mass Shooting at a Florida Airport

Da Luv Doc

2 minutes ago, WhiteB said:

They need to stop selling guns over there and hopefully in 150 years time they'll be hardly left. Yes some criminals will have them still but i doubt incidents like this will happen as often.

white americans would NEVER give up their guns, they are not stupid.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Vtec said:

US. Twitter is nuts right now... 

Police describe the shooter as white Hispanic male Esteban Santiago.

White folks ain't having it and black twitter rinsing for the blm kidnap tweets the other day 

World gone cray. 

Rip to the victims 

Twitter is a cesspool though.

Ft. Lauderdale is the airport you goto when you lied on your visa and you go to miami

?

but thats over now i guess ?

• Downvote 1

That's because America is now deeply divided.

One side will be screaming if everyone carried guns someone could of stopped this guy.

The other side will be screaming if we didn't have guns none of this would happen.

I'm not so sure banning guns could end these things though. In a country so awash with them already and taking into account it's relatively easy to get one in the UK and we have controls here... It's fucked.

5 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Random, innocent people have died and that's all you care about

:/

Honestly 

Yes

why am i meant to care more about an "innocent" person in America getting shot over an "innocent" person dying in a traffic accident in Cambodia ?

Innocent people die every minute in the world... Cant get caught up greiving for those who have no impact on our lives... If its someone that is known to a person i know that is killed then i can at least sympathise with them and really offer condolences but...

to people I dont know or anyone i know knows... sorry im carrying on my life and continuing to think about me and mine

and there was nothing random about it, many people are in the same predicament as myself and have trouble getting into the US and when they do get bothered by customs/immigration... ft. Lourdadale used to be one of the laxest airports and easiest to get through which most likely will no longer be the case and others in similar situations to myself might want that information.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Greens said:

America: We have a gun problem

Also America: get more guns

Around 300m guns in circulation, even if they tightened laws now I don't think it would matter. There bed is well and truly made, and now they have a very pro gun president.

More guns for all soon come, more massacres in schools etc etc

RIP to the victims,

3 hours ago, Greens said:

America: We have a gun problem

Also America: get more guns

Around 300m guns in circulation, even if they tightened laws now I don't think it would matter. There bed is well and truly made, and now they have a very pro gun president.

More guns for all soon come, more massacres in schools etc etc

RIP to the victims,