Dylann Roof sentenced to death

Mame Biram Diouf

35 minutes ago, Yoshie said:

Same.
I get the initial thought that someone like this deserves death.
But the potential innocent on death row doesn't make it worth it imo.
Plus the idea that the state can decide if someone lives or dies doesn't sit right with me.

All of this basically. 

20 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Ok,can't argue with that but lets compare murder cases

This guy would get his head chopped in Saudi.

Does the method matter to those who calling for capital punishment ?

I presume being behead and the injection are both pretty painless, really is no difference. Probably been more botched executions by the injection too.

/

I’m not advocating the death penalty, normally I would feel the same way as mike, but this guy with absolutely no remorse or whatever, fuck him.

55 minutes ago, Yoshie said:

Same.
I get the initial thought that someone like this deserves death.
But the potential innocent on death row doesn't make it worth it imo.
Plus the idea that the state can decide if someone lives or dies doesn't sit right with me.

giphy.gif

Boston marathon bomber was last one before this guy to get death thrown at him. 

These devils shouldn't be caped for unless alternatives matching the void of death is presented. 

You'd say your not caping, cool but 

giphy.gif

For those advocating the death penalty. 

Not a direct comparison but. 

When you were 13/14. After misbehaving would you prefer your parents to sit you down for a half hour/hour lecture followed by being grounded for a week or 2 or would you prefer the traditiontraditional beating and being sent on your way?

Couldn't agree more about being uncomfortable with the state being able to pull the plug on citizens

1 minute ago, Yoshie said:

@Supermalt
Caping? That's rubbish, said the same many times on here before.
Don't get it confused, I don't care for this c*nt and the fact he's put to death.

Cool, but what should be done to a man that killed 12 people when everyone closed there eyes for prayer? 

If the state is the issue, then let's address the system that decides this, and especially in this case not the method.

6 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

Cool, but what should be done to a man that killed 12 people when everyone closed there eyes for prayer? 

If the state is the issue, then let's address the system that decides this, and especially in this case not the method.

I don't know...
It's tough disagreeing with the death penalty when you believe this person truly deserves to die.

Police in the states legally execute many people daily without trial for routine traffic stops (the classic line, "I felt fear for my life" from a non armed person) suspended for 6 months and given desk job to resume. (where is the ethics in this?)

This guy has the luxury of trial and time to get fed burgers mental assesment and then time to reflect and then die.(who knows his death sentence could get revoked over time and just life in prison)

UK police once they respond to be armed for a call out, they aint there to negoiate and arrest, simply execute.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Police in the states legally execute many people daily without trial for routine traffic stops (the classic line, "I felt fear for my life" from a non armed person) suspended for 6 months and given desk job to resume. (where is the ethics in this?)

This guy has the luxury of trial and time to get fed burgers mental assesment and then time to reflect and then die.(who knows his death sentence could get revoked over time and just life in prison)

UK police once they respond to be armed for a call out, they aint there to negoiate and arrest, simply execute.

Lee Rigby's killers didn't get executed 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Vtec said:

What's the relevance here sorry?

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Yoshie said:

I don't know...
It's tough disagreeing with the death penalty when you believe this person truly deserves to die.

Bro I personally feel the man does deserve to have his life taken but as I said I'm not comfortable with humans making  this decision and everything else u said 

4 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

I presume being behead and the injection are both pretty painless, really is no difference. Probably been more botched executions by the injection too.

/

I’m not advocating the death penalty, normally I would feel the same way as mike, but this guy with absolutely no remorse or whatever, fuck him.

You seem to be imagining a guillotine. I've seen vids where they are literally sawing off mans head. 

I won't be graphic but trust me, you're gonna feel at least some of that.