Break ups

JOHN DOE

26 minutes ago, Seydou said:

@JOHN DOE would you take your ex back if she said let's work it out but down the line you find she increased her body count?

i told her if anyone else was to invade the premises i wouldn't want her in the future 

her purity was one of her USP's 

that said if she did step out - from what i know of her it would be what in her mind believed to be a meaningful bang (i hope) 

so who knows 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HangTheDJ said:

Just broken up with mine

Her mate found my tinder profile, genuinely dormant so no idea why I popped up. I have had the app hidden away in a folder since I got with her, but haven't been on it. I took my phone in to be repaired last week so now I'm paranoid they opened it but whatever, my own fault as I should have deleted it.

It's only been 3 days but she's told everyone, deleted me off FB and blocked my number so what can ya do.

boy thats deep.

how long were you with her?

4 hours ago, HangTheDJ said:

Just broken up with mine

Her mate found my tinder profile, genuinely dormant so no idea why I popped up. I have had the app hidden away in a folder since I got with her, but haven't been on it. I took my phone in to be repaired last week so now I'm paranoid they opened it but whatever, my own fault as I should have deleted it.

It's only been 3 days but she's told everyone, deleted me off FB and blocked my number so what can ya do.

1. You gonna hand on heart say you've not even flicked through once since being with her? :lmao:

2. You sound like you dont care that much?, but tbh I dont think I would either if she wernt accepting my explanation

• Upvote 1

Knowing females, the time will come when she wants to rant at You about the man You should have been or whatever and she will phone You with some abuse

This is Your window

Have a screenshot of Your tinder inbox with the dates of messages ready if You're genuinely not using it, or forge such a document if necessary

I swerved this on the basis that You don't actually have a tinder account, You sign in with Facebook then when You don't want to use it (obviously some time before getting with her) You delete the app and people will still see You but can't match You as You won't be swiping back

Good luck

4 hours ago, PascalMoriarty said:

Both side dishes discovered each other tonight and caught feelings, I lost a tv as a result. Still, gabos. 

Hmmm

You said side but judging by the tv she heard main 

Genuinely intrigued as to how you managed not to put her in a crippler crossface after that 

I need to reach such levels of self control

• Upvote 3

you hide tinder profiles from your girl then your upset when she dumps you? I dont understand men once the trust is gone that is it, you clearly werent serious about her in the first place 

I just broke up with my boyfriend last month because he suddenly put a passcode on his phone after i told him how i noticed he takes his phone everywhere including bathroom, he was hiding something probably talking to other girls i told him from the get go i dont accept cheating if i even THINK you are cheating we are done, I am not on that aniexty shit and he carried on, kicked his ass to the curb. 

what the fuk is the point being in a relationship if you want to cheat just be single its not hard 

• Downvote 9

3 hours ago, jelly said:

you hide tinder profiles from your girl then your upset when she dumps you? I dont understand men once the trust is gone that is it, you clearly werent serious about her in the first place 

I just broke up with my boyfriend last month because he suddenly put a passcode on his phone after i told him how i noticed he takes his phone everywhere including bathroom, he was hiding something probably talking to other girls i told him from the get go i dont accept cheating if i even THINK you are cheating we are done, I am not on that aniexty shit and he carried on, kicked his ass to the curb. 

what the fuk is the point being in a relationship if you want to cheat just be single its not hard 

??? he won, dodged a bullet

Insecure isn't the word

That's his phone he bought, what's your own

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1