Break ups

JOHN DOE

On 01/04/2017 at 7:43 PM, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Pmsl 

Dunno what's funny young bane

it is a vulnerable time

which is almost specifically why these birds shouldn't be in the top leagues of your own possibilities

not about falling real deep again, just see that there's other options about

otherwise you can corner yourself and die lonely real quick, keep it going young man,  don't die alone, don't......die.....or settle

?

On 4/1/2017 at 7:16 PM, Lieutenant said:

Definitely isn't the cure but multiple vaj is always nice

this but the pain needs to be felt 

multiple vag just masks the pain until you buss and want nothing more to do with who you were justc strecthing out 

the pain you feel needs to be felt and got over 

I actually managed to get back on side but when she came back i realised that i dint actually want her or want to be in a relaationship

the time we spent apart made me realise how life can be so great without a girl constantly requiring attention and shit from you 

freedom is live

plus its exciting to be able to convesrate with new girls, do new things and the next time you know exactly what you dont want 

it may be that you end up getting back but for now take time for yourself and think hard and experience that horrible pain that breaking up causes

sooner or later you will look backand think 'wtf was all of that about' 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

life can be so great without a girl constantly requiring attention and shit from you 

freedom is live

plus its exciting to be able to convesrate with new girls, do new things and the next time you know exactly what you dont want 

This has been my whole life.. absolutely stress free.

Iam actually scared of marriage 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

this but the pain needs to be felt 

multiple vag just masks the pain until you buss and want nothing more to do with who you were justc strecthing out 

the pain you feel needs to be felt and got over 

I actually managed to get back on side but when she came back i realised that i dint actually want her or want to be in a relaationship

the time we spent apart made me realise how life can be so great without a girl constantly requiring attention and shit from you 

freedom is live

it may be that you end up getting back but for now take time for yourself and think hard and experience that horrible pain that breaking up causes

sooner or later you will look backand think 'wtf was all of that about' 

Theres also a flip side to this, which you have a duty to highlight as well imo

35 minutes ago, Badman said:

The reason why you was in a relationship or why someone would want to be in a long term relationship

All that read was, I dont need a relationship im too independent for that shit, chatting to new girls all the time is the way forward etc

ohh

i 'fell' into my relatiobnship 

i was effetcively captured 

when i look back made many mistakes 

i had just moved out of my mums yard and was liivng in a bachelors dreampad 

this girl came along 3/4  months into my bachelor stint , i  got on so well with her and she was a V 

eventually ended up dealing , and subsequently i cheated multiple times and got caught 

i wasnt ready then and im not ready now 

ive accepedt that i am a dog and for the foresseable future will continue to bark

ive learnt being in a relationhsip is hard work - you have to be ready

the next time inm in a rlationship i will 'know' nd will be ready to give up a life of frivolous banging hence why its not happening anytime soon

she was a good girl something i would have wanted maybe two years from now.

you have to rememeber todays generation of women and trashbags so if you get one hold onto it but if you are not ready to hold on to something then dont do it

at the same time , the fact that most of these hoes aint shit , shouldnt deter you from relaisng that there are good girls out there 

also remember that we are men , concentrate on being successful first 

we can be 35+ and still bag a pretty tenderoni as long as our p's are up 

for women this does not apply 

dont let these women as you into thinking you need them or you need to rush into anything - its bullshit 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

Why?

This makes no sense

If marriage isn't for you then why would you get married?

How is man scared of something in his direct control

Guys are just out here fulfilling other people's ambitions 

how is it in his control 

when you get married you are no longer an individual you are a unit 

even being in a relationship you give up a lot of yourself, not to mention marriage 

but im sure when he finds the firl for him his whole perspective may change 

5 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

how is it in his control 

when you get married you are no longer an individual you are a unit 

even being in a relationship you give up a lot of yourself, not to mention marriage 

but im sure when he finds the firl for him his whole perspective may change 

if you cant deal with that why are you getting married.

is my point.

marriage isnt the final boss you need to defeat to win life, some people just arent about that life, so why spend the rest of your life sad you havent got freedom if thats whats important to you?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

ohh

i 'fell' into my relatiobnship 

i was effetcively captured 

when i look back made many mistakes 

i had just moved out of my mums yard and was liivng in a bachelors dreampad 

this girl came along 3/4  months into my bachelor stint , i  got on so well with her and she was a V 

eventually ended up dealing , and subsequently i cheated multiple times and got caught 

i wasnt ready then and im not ready now 

ive accepedt that i am a dog and for the foresseable future will continue to bark

ive learnt being in a relationhsip is hard work - you have to be ready

the next time inm in a rlationship i will 'know' nd will be ready to give up a life of frivolous banging hence why its not happening anytime soon

she was a good girl something i would have wanted maybe two years from now.

you have to rememeber todays generation of women and trashbags so if you get one hold onto it but if you are not ready to hold on to something then dont do it

at the same time , the fact that most of these hoes aint shit , shouldnt deter you from relaisng that there are good girls out there 

also remember that we are men , concentrate on being successful first 

we can be 35+ and still bag a pretty tenderoni as long as our p's are up 

for women this does not apply 

dont let these women as you into thinking you need them or you need to rush into anything - its bullshit 

Fair play, and ye I agree with this

imagejpeg

Grown shit

This is why pain and failure are necessary in small measures

You got grazed

The experience has given you the ability to look at things with fresh eyes

Now you can just move on with life and enjoy yourself aware that if and when you do desire something perhaps a bit more meaningful you're slightly better equipped to deal

What I was getting at before when I went at your neck nh is that once you have real ties you can't just moonwalk out the situation like you've managed to with couple scratches

Certain man get in too deep and wind up catching corn in their spine

I will never be able to walk with the same pep in my step tbh

Yeah I can get bitches to back it up on me while I bool in this wheelchair it's calm

But shit will never really be the same again

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Trap God said:

Grown shit

This is why pain and failure are necessary in small measures

You got grazed

The experience has given you the ability to look at things with fresh eyes

Now you can just move on with life and enjoy yourself aware that if and when you do desire something perhaps a bit more meaningful you're slightly better equipped to deal

What I was getting at before when I went at your neck nh is that once you have real ties you can't just moonwalk out the situation like you've managed to with couple scratches

Certain man get in too deep and wind up catching corn in their spine

I will never be able to walk with the same pep in my step tbh

Yeah I can get bitches to back it up on me while I bool in this wheelchair it's calm

But shit will never really be the same again

some of the realest shit ive read in a while

• Like 1

not for me i had already penetrated long before 

i 'fell' in that i allowed it to happen we were linikng for months and because she was a good girl and a v before me i allowed her to place a label on what he had and somehow she elevated herself to gf status 

where if she was a bosh i woudl have shut it down quickly but her i kind of just went with it - i hadnt been in a relationshiip before so i was like fuck it why not 

next time around, a lot will be considered before committing 

if you dont know you dont know 

i wish i had been in a rlationship when i was younger so that i couldve gone through these lessons early on 

being a sav until older age does no favours 

my boy is in his first relationship at 28. linked the girl for 3 months before wifeying already got a joint bank acc and talking marriage next year 

i dont want to jinx him but in the back of my head i feel like a baptism of fire awaits him - moving way too fast

• Upvote 1