Break ups

JOHN DOE

• 1 year later...

fukkk this was thread 

anyman that went /going through a break up needs this thread 

big up myself for being so vulnerable to express my feelings and emotions to you guys 

as much as we all like to be hypermasculine, i know some of my posts (and others)  resonated with guys 

/

future -throw away shouldve earned him a grammy 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

fukkk this was thread 

anyman that went /going through a break up needs this thread 

big up myself for being so vulnerable to express my feelings and emotions to you guys 

as much as we all like to be hypermasculine, i know some of my posts (and others)  resonated with guys 

/

future -throw away shouldve earned him a grammy 

Such a neek lool 

I need a break from this forum 

actually read through the thread again and clocked teh different emotions and stages i.. its mad 

that period when i was broken up i cleared so many tings 

after the first stage of hurt , i was fully out here chopping tings left right and centre 

got that shit fully out of my system 

sometimes i reminisce about that period as it was such a free time. shit was live after a while .. ever so now and again im lik ei wish i had the opportnity to beat one of them tings again 

a cautionary note to the men :

dont let these women ease you into a relationship or kill you  wth kindness and sex 

as men we age liek wine in he respect of our looks, careers and abilitues 

im 29 , and my career is only getting better , and this beard is looking more supple as the months go by 

im sure then men on here 32+ will attest to the levels of tings they started to collect as they gotg older and thier careers got better and therefore fininacial reaches increased 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 4:41 PM, JOHN DOE said:

actually read through the thread again and clocked teh different emotions and stages i.. its mad 

that period when i was broken up i cleared so many tings 

after the first stage of hurt , i was fully out here chopping tings left right and centre 

got that shit fully out of my system 

sometimes i reminisce about that period as it was such a free time. shit was live after a while .. ever so now and again im lik ei wish i had the opportnity to beat one of them tings again 

a cautionary note to the men :

dont let these women ease you into a relationship or kill you  wth kindness and sex 

as men we age liek wine in he respect of our looks, careers and abilitues 

im 29 , and my career is only getting better , and this beard is looking more supple as the months go by 

im sure then men on here 32+ will attest to the levels of tings they started to collect as they gotg older and thier careers got better and therefore fininacial reaches increased 

truer words have yet to be spoken in this thread

^^ trust

the way things are going I’ll be ready to actually start LIVING fully in a year or two

/

dont let society/friends rush YOUR time ethier

was slyly getting to me approaching the dirty 30 being aff and not fully settled down but it wasn’t something really want anytime soon tbh

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...